Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

CAVE OF TRIALS

ZombIELoovERZombIELoovER
Mabinogi Rep: 600
in Help
HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY PASS THE DUKE WITHOUT GETTING ONE SHOT IVE TRIED EVERYTHING.
Hydra + title + crisis + play dead + sand burst REPEAT AND HE STILL DOES IT. I GET HIM DOWN TO 25% EVERYTIME I WANT TO SCREAM

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When he disappears underground, move away from him. Movement speed increases help, but it is rather easily done regardless.

Try to move from the walls out to open areas as always. This isn't merely due to tactics, but to account for the rubberbanding one often sees in dungeons. (Which appears to be inherent thing in the system than an accurate show of internet speed.)
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    What I did was run along the edge of the area away from Duke. If he goes under, keep running and hope he isn't near you. Use trans +demi as well, especially demigod because if you do get touched by Duke's bloody whatever skill, it won't kill you right away. Once he does the blood splattering skill (idk what else to call it) thats when I loaded a chain skill, moved closer and hit him. Then, I ran away again. Repeat. This is slow (chains arent that op yet so I had to hit him several times) plus I had to wait for demi once again (25 minutes spent on Duke).
  • RaichiiRaichii
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY PASS THE DUKE WITHOUT GETTING ONE SHOT IVE TRIED EVERYTHING.
    Hydra + title + crisis + play dead + sand burst REPEAT AND HE STILL DOES IT. I GET HIM DOWN TO 25% EVERYTIME I WANT TO SCREAM

kite and firebolt spam/ kite and magnum shot spam/ kite and fusion cast spam/ kite and watercannon spam. as soon as he goes under or walks at you which lasts about 5 seconds just run a little bit to stay out of his range. he is super easy. then once you get to queen use chain anchor rush to dodge her phantom mode thing easy