Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oh Boy We Hypin'

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in Town Square
28782831_1644521158968448_4937423540816183296_n.png?oh=11bf652bdbc4f0b70a608d58272368f4&oe=5B4DEF2D
[Deleted User]

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    unknown.png
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't... I don't understand this meme. It just popped out of nowhere few days ago and now i see it everywhere.
    [Deleted User]ValenmirSherri
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't... I don't understand this meme. It just popped out of nowhere few days ago and now i see it everywhere.

[Deleted User]
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385

;_; Im sure you understand some of them- I dont understand even close to half of them and even when i do, i dont see why people spam them as much as they do- .. I dont think im normal.
  • GretaGreta
    Tayloreski wrote: »

;_; Im sure you understand some of them- I dont understand even close to half of them and even when i do, i dont see why people spam them as much as they do- .. I dont think im normal.

All memes get ruined when you see them everywhere being spammed regularly. I guess some people have a hard time getting over it.
  • TNinjaTNinja

It's just another hyped Super Smash trailer, and then people satrted shopping random stuff on her eye.
    Greta
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    That has got to be the worst smash addition since ever.
  • GretaGreta
    TNinja wrote: »

It's just another hyped Super Smash trailer, and then people satrted shopping random stuff on her eye.

Wow. And that was supposed to be funny? This is same like "Do you know da wae" meme, it was funny for first 5 minutes i saw, but after that it got really repetitive and annoying.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Wow. And that was supposed to be funny? This is same like "Do you know da wae" meme, it was funny for first 5 minutes i saw, but after that it got really repetitive and annoying.

Same
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda

• GretaGreta
    KelpSoda wrote: »

You just lost for posting Star Wars meme.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited March 16, 2018

You just lost for posting Star Wars meme.

• TNinjaTNinja
    I'm not even posting that as a meme. I posted that as a hype for the new Super Smash.

What other does with said screenshot is irrelevant to me.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    edited March 18, 2018
    I'm not even posting that as a meme. I posted that as a hype for the new Super Smash.

is remake
  • TNinjaTNinja

is remake

Do not do this to my heart
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Blame the government.