Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Use Lorna's Adventure Bag with Anniversairy ones?

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited March 11, 2018 in Help
Can we use the Lorna's Adventure Bag along with the Anniversairy Lorna and/or Pan bags?

Because the description says only 1 "Lorna's Adventure Bag" but that rule shouldn't apply to the "Anniversairy" bags I think

Please someone tell me :(

Comments

• yinatoyinato
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    The anniversary bags are shop bags, and you can only have 1 shop bag on you at any time. The restriction on Lorna's adventure bag means you can only have 1 of that exact kind of bag on you. Same idea with Carasek and Black bag - you can only have 1 of each, but can have both on you.
  • SheenaSheena
    giphy.gif

So.... I can use the Lorna's Adventure Bag along with one of the Anniversairy bags???
  • yinatoyinato
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Yes, you can...
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    yinato wrote: »
    Yes, you can...

Victory Dance
    tumblr_n9yumpiQ3y1rmdq5eo4_500.gif
  • DarkVoid94DarkVoid94
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have a question too since i am still a bit confused about the different bag types:

Can i use one of the two anniversary bags along with the purchaseable item-bags from the general npc-stores or only lorna's adventure bag?