Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Vicious Enchant scroll

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in Help
I have never used enchants before- i have one that im trying to use and it says its for footwear, it can be enchanted on shoes how ever i have tried just about everything i have shoe wise and it wont let me.. x_x i really am confused.

Comments

• yinatoyinato
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    If it's the rank 8 prefix enchant, then you need to have footwear that has a pre-existing prefix enchanted on it that's at rank 9~1. You only need to worry about that for enchants that are rank 9 and higher though.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Ah- ok thank you♥
  • ValenmirValenmir
    :/ Ok.. so its still not working. they are a ranked 8 prefix.. i have items with enchants on them that im trying to use but nothing seems to work.
  • yinatoyinato
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Can you provide a screenshot of the shoes you're trying to enchant that shows the stats of it? The shoes that you're trying to put vicious on needs to have a prefix enchant on it that's between rank 9 and 1. This means that if the shoes you're trying to enchant doesn't have any enchants on it, then you'll need to first enchant it with a rank A prefix enchant (ie. Colorful enchant), then again with a rank 9 prefix enchant (ie. Engineer's enchant), and then finally enchant it a third time with the vicious enchant.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    yinato wrote: »
    Can you provide a screenshot of the shoes you're trying to enchant that shows the stats of it? The shoes that you're trying to put vicious on needs to have a prefix enchant on it that's between rank 9 and 1. This means that if the shoes you're trying to enchant doesn't have any enchants on it, then you'll need to first enchant it with a rank A prefix enchant (ie. Colorful enchant), then again with a rank 9 prefix enchant (ie. Engineer's enchant), and then finally enchant it a third time with the vicious enchant.

Ohh- I thought you mean like just any enchant over all at first, ok.. Thank you. i get it now .. xD