Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Super Heavy Slow up Lag

haegolhaegol
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
in Technical Support
There are certain timings in mabi plus along with other games where every certain amount of short timing I wind up having a heavy slow up lag which messes me up terribly is there a way I can fix this because it becomes quite tiring on how nearly each timing the lag happens causing me to be extremely slow as in players or monsters would teleport or a even worse than before teleport lag on me directly when I'd barely move an inch is how can I fix my laptop so it will not do this again?

Comments

• haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I do not have Ethernet cable the item used for internet is a mobile type where you can take it on the go we kinda did have 1 in the past (but had to leave that net company because they were uber awful) but ill check on the rest to see and ill check back with you