Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What Server Has the Most People?

PrinceLaTiDaPrinceLaTiDa
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
I had to make a new account forever ago and I haven't been on at all, mainly do to the fact that this game feels like a ghost town whenever I log in.

I just wanted to ask what server is the most populated. If I go to get into the game again, I want to actually be able to play with someone.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Definitely Alexina.
    [Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    According to Cave of trials there are at least 818 people on Alexina lol
    [Deleted User]Leilicia
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Opalthira wrote: »
    According to Cave of trials there are at least 818 people on Alexina lol

818? Kinda surprised... Was expecting like 400 maximum rofl.
    [Deleted User]
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    When something good comes out...pretty much all the channels on all servers are lit up. I would say if it's enough to attract just about everyone back....Mari would be your server for fullness. I don't think I've seen it full in years though. I would say any server would be since it's really based on your luck of the draw running into people you meet to do things in game. Just about every server is the same in how dead it feels since most people do dedicated runs via guild or otherwise. Outside from that it's pretty harsh.

Keep exploring milletian and you shall find someone in your server...it will be quite a journey/quest.
    [Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 13, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Alexina has the highest "active" population, but not the highest "actual" population.

This community often forgets that "inactive players" are still counted as people.
    and ... lol .. @Opalthira -- 818 people? Lmao! -- In the Festia Map on that channel maybe..

That was my rank for day one cave of trials for this event
    So thats why i said there was at least 818 people, assuming that the leaderboard is server based instead of channel based.
    [Deleted User]
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    On this subject, I want to point out that high population can be a pretty frustrating thing when it comes to things like the Festia Instant Prize Event.
    Leilicia
  • ElpheltElphelt
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Alexina probably