Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Oh no..They forgot to add the anniversary gachapon

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 16, 2018
    kind of disappointed by the quality of the homestead items that came from this new gacha. I bought a vine rose garden fence from the players market since they are identical to the floral garden trellis item from the Sound of Spring event. turns out the floral garden trellis is more detailed with the leaves and flowers. why are players getting less detailed hs items from a expensive gacha then hs items from a completely free event? even compared the roses on the vine rose fence to roses from other sound of spring hs items with roses and the roses from the sound of spring event appear to be higher quality. here is a screenshot to compare the vine rose fence and the floral garden trellis:

https://img00.deviantart.net/49f7/i/2018/075/f/e/20180316133159_1_by_kittykira-dc62eqq.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 16, 2018
    Negumiko wrote: »
    kind of disappointed by the quality of the homestead items that came from this new gacha. I bought a vine rose garden fence from the players market since they are identical to the floral garden trellis item from the Sound of Spring event. turns out the floral garden trellis is more detailed with the leaves and flowers. why are players getting less detailed hs items from a expensive gacha then hs items from a completely free event? even compared the roses on the vine rose fence to roses from other sound of spring hs items with roses and the roses from the sound of spring event appear to be higher quality. here is a screenshot to compare the vine rose fence and the floral garden trellis:

https://img00.deviantart.net/49f7/i/2018/075/f/e/20180316133159_1_by_kittykira-dc62eqq.jpg

But these are two totally different plants... How can you compare the quality of pixels on flowers and leaves if they are all different (except fence itself, which looks totally same).
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Looks good enough to me lol I don't see some drastic drop in detail, it's not like pixelated or anything. Though I do prefer the old stuff personally with the exception of the urban arch being pretty boss. The flower pots are way better too I guess. The old pots were way too small. The hanging vines, flower "tiles," rose bush, and fence I could do without.
    Greta
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Maia wrote: »
    Looks good enough to me lol I don't see some drastic drop in detail, it's not like pixelated or anything. Though I do prefer the old stuff personally with the exception of the urban arch being pretty boss. The flower pots are way better too I guess. The old pots were way too small. The hanging vines, flower "tiles," rose bush, and fence I could do without.

agree with that
    i think that is good enough