Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10th Anniversary Bags

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in Help
Does anyone know the differences between the 3 storage bags Dero the Eventsman is selling ??? As in, are there restrictions as to what each one will hold, and can a person have both the Lorna & Pan 10th Anniversary storage bags in their inventory at the same time ???

It looks like it'd be best to get the Lorna & Pan 10th Anniversary bags for all that combined storage, but the combined cost is the same as the single Lorna's Adventure Bag. So for the same cost I was wondering if there's any benefit in choosing the one over the other two.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Lorna and Pan anniversary bags are personal shop bags. you can put anything in the bag with no restrictions, but you can only have 1 personal shop bag in your inventory at a time. if you already have a fez or tia bag or a devcat bag or any other shop bag you'll have to replace that with the lorna or pan anniversary bag

Lorna's Adventure bag is just a large bag that can hold anything. it's not a shop bag but you can sill only have one of it. you can have the Lorna's Adventurer bag and a shop bag at the same time
    JazmynFabe
  • ookieookie
    Thanks for the info. :)
  • ookieookie
    Now to try to earn more coins. So far I've only got just over 90 of 'em. That's from doing the only two available events (Cave, and Fattening), and hanging out for hours. Finding all the notes isn't gonna be either simple, or fast. Is it even gonna be possible to get up to 300 before the event ends??
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    ookie wrote: »
    Now to try to earn more coins. So far I've only got just over 90 of 'em. That's from doing the only two available events (Cave, and Fattening), and hanging out for hours. Finding all the notes isn't gonna be either simple, or fast. Is it even gonna be possible to get up to 300 before the event ends??

There will be more dailies to do in the coming weeks probably gonna be able to get like 20 coins per day for the last two weeks so that will be like 280 coins for the last 14 days on top of 13 coins for the first two weeks.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    one of the reason why im not into this event is that these bags
    i already have Lorna's Adventurer Bag
    and im contented with my current personal shop bag
    in fact after getting the bag for street sweeping i got a bigger space in my inventory
    it would have been better if they added a puppet bag or a bag specific for storing passes(like sm passes and dungeon passes)
    oh well ill just wait for second half of the 10th anniv event that trouble makers thing looks exciting
  • ookieookie
    don't forget getting bags for your other characters....give them the coupon

• ookieookie
    edited March 18, 2018
    oops.....did a boo boo