Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to get into the Cave of Trials

menosgreenmenosgreen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,065
edited March 8, 2018 in Help
What is the issue?

I am unable to get into the Cave of Trials

Grb2pS.png

I don't have a doll or pet out. I am not in a party. I have tried changing channels, relogging, restarting the game, reinstalling the game and none of it helped.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

Talk to Duro the Trialkeeper
Click enter
Get message about the doll

What do you expect to happen instead?
I should be able to go into the Cave of Trials so I can complete the "Enjoy the Festival" Quest.

IGN: Sindar
Server: Ruairi
Pandorafayh

Comments

• PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    ME TOO!!!! Ive tried everything, even logging completely out and in again, removing every item i'm wearing or have on ,etc..... this is b.s!!! :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Do you have a rag doll weapon?

The kind that summons things when you hit enemies with it?

If you have one in your inventory anywhere, even if it's not equipped, he won't let you enter.
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Iyasenu wrote: »

If you have one in your inventory anywhere, even if it's not equipped, he won't let you enter.

a ragdoll? is this like a type of doll bag or something else????
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    The NPC keeps telling me I have a doll out but I don't have anything...tried relogging but still can't get in (no party either), what's going on?
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Did you have a "Rag Doll" in your inventory? If so you need to put that item somewhere else.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Iyasenu wrote: »

a ragdoll? is this like a type of doll bag or something else????

Stuff like this:
    https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Tiger_Rag_Doll

It's a weapon that summons things that attack enemies, when you hit the enemy with it.

If you have something like that anywhere in your inventory, even unequipped and just lying around, it will not let you enter.
  • LadyacaciaLadyacacia
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    edited March 17, 2018
    I was trying ot enter the Den of Trial thing over at Festia and I noticed that I had some kind of Speed boost on me, despite not having anything related to it...
    When I tried to enter the den, It told me I had a Doll thing summoned when I really don't. I don't really know what to do at allwhat_doll_by_clannadlover22-dc67iby.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Can you show your inventory?
    If it's not anything summoned then...
    Maybe the problem is you have a rag doll weapon somewhere in your inventory.

That icon above your head...
    Do you have a Goose Feather movement speed totem?
    I don't know if that would be a problem, but if you do have one, could you try deactivating it and seeing if Duro lets you in?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think this happened to me once before and I couldn't figure out what it was. I think it was doll bag activated.
  • ToonToon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
    Any mini gem?