Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Elvencrusade

ShansoShanso
Mabinogi Rep: 420
edited March 19, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
EverQuest-2-Destiny-of-Velious-queen-elf-women-fantasy-females-blonde-4-Sizes-Silk-Fabric-Canvas.jpg
Hello fellow milletian,

My name is Shanso and I am the leader of the Elvencrusade. Established on 10/19/2012, so we aren't some new start up guild. In fact we are maxed out on player capacity (250) and guild stone level (the big shiny one). We are a role playing/adventure guild that is open to all levels. We enjoy joking around and having a good time, if you are looking for an end game raiding guild we are not that. We like to group up and run elite shadow missions, run dungeons. or just chat it up in discord. What makes us different from other guilds is that we are elf and humans only. Sorry, no giants allowed. We currently have 90 members and we are quickly growing. We have weekly meetings in the guild hall on Saturday (after the Tara banquet) to discuss guild policy, changes, upcoming/ongoing events, and internal guild events/raids. We also like to play musical chairs in the guild hall for prizes! We have a discord and a guild alliance discord that we share with a few other friendly guilds. If you have read this far then thank you for your interest and I hope you join our fast growing family. Everyone is welcome to apply and no one will be turned down, however rude behavior and inappropriate comments will not be tolerated in guild chat or in discord. :)

P.S. The guild stone is located next to the "Filia Mana Tunnel".

Happy Hunting,
Shanso
VanalenI

Comments

• ShansoShanso
    edited March 19, 2018
    Bump.
  • ShansoShanso
    Bump. We are growing very fast and have joined a guild alliance. We use discord and are very active on there. Come join the fun!!
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I might like to rejoin if possible haven't talked to you in awhile also
  • ShansoShanso
    That would be awesome! What is your IGN?
  • InJectTheFluxPoisonInJectTheFluxPoison
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Elves only am guessing?
  • PaquinitorPaquinitor
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    No opened to humans too of what I'm aware
  • PaquinitorPaquinitor
    Elves only am guessing?

well their guild stone states human aligned with elves and elves only, so no giants or giant allies.
  • PaquinitorPaquinitor
    Elves only am guessing?

well the guild stone stated Humans are allowed has long as they are allied to elves.
  • Romeo7Romeo7
    As long as they are human they can join. This is a very laid back guild and the leader and officer are very helpful. They are well structured and very active in voice chat.