Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FINALLY after a decade of waiting (KR spoilers)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    wow I vaguely remember that skill xD I don't think it was ever officially released in any version. I hope this isn't the only life skill revamp they planned to do though. I want life skills to be profitable again. I want more patterns and manuals for blacksmith and tailoring. I want the blacksmith minigame to stop sabotaging me. I also didn't want even easier ways to train my already trained skills...which is what part of the homestead hosing update is doing :/
    CrimsọnWolfandWolfZairak
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Still no way to make custom campfire and camp kits? Missed opportunity for more tradegoods.
    HinotamaYangKoeteWolfandWolfZairak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Attempts to use Sharp Mind
    Fails miserably.
    Darkpixie99Zairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I wonder now.

Would Rank 1 Campfire, Rank 1 Enchant, and Special Firewood finally allow for 100% burning success rate!?
    Or at least 99%, since you know how Mabi is with success rates and capping them at 99% so much of the time.
    ZairakSheena
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I wonder now.

Would Rank 1 Campfire, Rank 1 Enchant, and Special Firewood finally allow for 100% burning success rate!?
    Or at least 99%, since you know how Mabi is with success rates and capping them at 99% so much of the time.

Guess we'll find when it gets online in KR server.

If someone knows the answer, tag me please!
    Zairak
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Rank 4 campfire = burn succes +1%
    Rank 1 campfire = burn succes +1%
    campfire questline (kr)

Rest R1 review (kr)

IyasenuZairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    That is some fast potion poisoning recovery.

I mean, maybe not as instantaneous as the Healing Hot Spring, but it's still darn fast.
    Especially sitting near a good campfire!

A bit disappointed at the small increase in burning success rate, but oh well.

What doesn't look so fun is that they found a way to wrangle us back to whacking trees for beehives in Corrib Valley. T_T

I thought my days of doing that were over, since they changed alchemy to use basic crystals.
    Looks like Beeswax, a new item possible from the honeycombs, is used to craft the incense/aroma candle things.
    YangKoeteZairak
  • OmnicityOmnicity
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    I'm disappointed that the r1 Rest poses aren't the ones that were seen on the wiki before the page was edited.
    Zairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Omnicity wrote: »
    I'm disappointed that the r1 Rest poses aren't the ones that were seen on the wiki before the page was edited.

I had that spoiled for me a bit earlier than this update, here.

If you do the Lorraine's Nightmare minigame in festia, you can purchase skill upgrades to your RP self to get Rank 1 Rest in there right now.
    And no relaxing animation, of course. :C

Can do it for other skills too, like Campfire, but of course they don't act like the post-update versions, with Incense burning for Campfire or Mana regen for Rest or AoE for First Aid.
    Zairak
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    edited March 21, 2018

Here's r1 first aid!
    Zairak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

If you do the Lorraine's Nightmare minigame in festia, you can purchase skill upgrades to your RP self to get Rank 1 Rest in there right now.

Can do it for other skills too, like Campfire, but of course they don't act like the post-update versions, with Incense burning for Campfire or Mana regen for Rest or AoE for First Aid.

I kind of wish they had purchasable style options, maybe activate through an item in the invo, that will change what the rest animation looks like. Then make a bunch of customizable rest poses. Lets be honest, there are already a lot of rank and clothing specific rest poses; would it be so hard to adapt that to something you can access without having to equip something?

I mean.... chairs do exactly that....Maybe have "chairs" that make you have a customizable rest pose. .....if I'm being honest I just really like the rank F rest animations better than the Rank 9 lol.
    Sphyra21KokoroTwelieZairak
  • IyasenuIyasenu

I kind of wish they had purchasable style options, maybe activate through an item in the invo, that will change what the rest animation looks like. Then make a bunch of customizable rest poses. Lets be honest, there are already a lot of rank and clothing specific rest poses; would it be so hard to adapt that to something you can access without having to equip something?

I mean.... chairs do exactly that....Maybe have "chairs" that make you have a customizable rest pose. .....if I'm being honest I just really like the rank F rest animations better than the Rank 9 lol.

Hmm...
    Like a... "chair" that is a 1x1 Card that makes you take on a certain resting post when used?

That kind of sounds like something they would do eventually.
    WolfandWolfZairak
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited March 21, 2018
    Transformations and the rest skill should simply be alterable through an in-game option within the skill window like Dance of Death.

If I recall, max enchant burning success rate with both skills r1 is something like 93% with special firewood. Unless someone knows something I don't. I believe you get +7% from r1 campfire as opposed to r8.
    Zairak
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Maia wrote: »
    Transformations and the rest skill should simply be alterable through an in-game option within the skill window like Dance of Death.

If I recall, max enchant burning success rate with both skills r1 is something like 93% with special firewood. Unless someone knows something I don't. I believe you get +7% from r1 campfire as opposed to r8.

That is some sweet success rate... Can't wait for the update to drop over here!
    Zairak
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570

Hmm...
    Like a... "chair" that is a 1x1 Card that makes you take on a certain resting post when used?

That kind of sounds like something they would do eventually.

or maybe like Dance of Death motif
    ZairakIyasenu
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Hazurah wrote: »
    or maybe like Dance of Death motif

lol that's literally what I said 2 posts up xD
    Zairak
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I think there was also something about updating potions crafting in that somewhere as well.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Falmosta wrote: »
    I think there was also something about updating potions crafting in that somewhere as well.

I heard they changed the recipes for 300pt potions and for RE potions.

I think they also added the ability to craft 500pt potions and 500pt RE potions.

Not sure on the different materials needed though.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    If only you could make SE potions.
    (can you?)