Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MAINTENANCE PLEASE (YOU BROKE IT EARLY!!!)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 12, 2017
    This is what we get everytime when they take winter vacation.

Everything gets behind and the crusty old servers have a fits for weeks and even months sometimes.

NEXT YEAR can someone please just stay behind and do the routine maintenance? Please? NA give that employee tripple time and some gift cards you greedy [deleted]'s. :<
  • DawnofHakureiDawnofHakurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Korore
    Korore said:

There is a maintenance that will occur in a little over 3 hours from now, so hopefully it will be resolved then, if not sooner!
    I think Nexon tried to add some files to the game before they take it down for maintenance, I believe this might be the cause of the server wide technical problem.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Judging by the fact I can't log in, it looks like maintenance started a few hours early.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    Welp whats done is done, server won't be back for 8 hours. I hope whatever the hell they are doing UNANNOUNCED is worth it. Go to sleep, watch some anime, see you in a while.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    edited January 12, 2017
    "I hope whatever the hell they are doing is worth it."
    - Gaea

I bet they're adding in that Fantasia-looking pet.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 12, 2017
    I was able to log in just now perfectly fine, with no lag at all, are you guys still experiencing this?

Edit: I take that back, seems to be an issue with Market channel as the others seemed fine.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    Trying to login again and...

still secondary password error. :|

@Korore Troller. jk.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    might as well just give up for the night and sleep or something.
    this is probably gonna continue to happen until maint starts and ends
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    To Korore:

I'm also getting the "Secondary Password" error, same as Gaea.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    Alright let me try something from my laptop instead...

Able to login to my alt on my laptop without issues. Tried logging into my main account from the laptop, secondary password error. I am...starting to worry about this. I think the server had a HUGE crash and took some players with it.
  • FaeFae
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    This is the reason I have quit so many times. I just came back a week ago...
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    was fine in ch7 all day but tried to cc to ch1 in alexina just now to search for something in shops and DCd and now got that secondary password thing too can't login Q-Q even after restarting client
    that never happened to me before.. usually if restart the game it works. ehhh don't like being locked out...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You're locked out until someone sees this. Hopefully they can fix it.
  • DawnofHakureiDawnofHakurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited January 12, 2017
    So I tried something that players shouldn't even do, I resetted my secondary password through Nexon's site and was able to log on. To my surprise when I looked at the other ch, ch2 status was "Server Rebooting". So I'm not sure if this is a fix for anyone or the server finally crashed releasing the hold that it had on my character, but there's hope for us . . . just . . . a . . . really . . . long . . . wait for that hope to occur.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited January 12, 2017
    Welcome tyo Mabi get used to it. It happens lots. That one of the reason people are quitting. I m going to lose 100 adv seals by not getting on and my Royal Alchmist quest.
    Its the great customer service that they give. Only took 2 years to take out something stuck in my Inventory. 3 years for my charge card to work again Over 6 years to fix elf lag and they still hven t 6 yers to fix the problem with the rafting dispcement stilll haven t. 6 years ago they nerfed range and still haven t done anything about that it still sucks And they wonder why people are quitting Just venting getting tired of it
    Fae
  • shikahrilshikahril
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    after 2 hours of trying, I finally didn't get the 2nd password message, not sure if anyone else can get in, but I got into my char on mari
    Fae
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Just happened to me, first I d/c with a message of NGS? "has detected a security threat" ( I don't use mods or hacks, no security threat on my pc at all) so I closed my client reloaded and tried to log in, getting the 2nd password message now for 30 mins.Tried restarting my pc, that didn't help but my sister logged her account on my pc just fine. I'm glad to see I'm not alone but why can't I log and my sister can? This is crazy! I just hope I'm not being hacked D:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    You're not being hacked, just a major server hiccup. We go through this very frequently around this time of year.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Shugshug You're not being hacked. The servers are just having a lot of hiccups right now.

Edit; Oops Gaea beat me to it xD
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Thanks, makes me feel better ^^ I don't like hiccups ;c