Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have Shaggy Perm back?

DianusiaDianusia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
in Feedback and Suggestions
Remember that old, cute hairstyle for female? Can we please have that back? It was usable, and then got deleted in 2014.
image.png
And after that one rebirth...
image.png
Can we please have that hairstyle back? It was so pretty :<
ShiakuSparkleFairyMangoFisheikodenskpkionCrimsọnKensamaofmariSherri

Comments

• MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited January 9, 2018
    It is pretty :o. I didn't know it once was available for the charas. It can be used by a maid partner, only place I saw it though.
    DianusiaSherrieikoden
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I support this.

There isn't even a wig version of this hairstyle!
    DianusiaSherrieikodenskpkion
  • DianusiaDianusia
    My friend stopped playing because of removal of this hairstyle. She was even writing a ticket a few times with a bunch of other people, but got some kind of response after a few times, probably generated automaticly. I do not really understand, why hairstyle got removed at first place, since it is still in game data...
    SparkleFairyMangoFish
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    My elf still has this hairstyle and I absolutely refuse to rebirth her so she won't lose it. I wish it was made available to us again but the first time was a glitch, which caused issues for some players (i think something about it showing up in the ego feeding window and players were feeding their hair to their ego which broke their character?). I also think Nexon said it would never be made available to use since it was never intended for player customization. Nevertheless, I definitely support this!!
    DianusiaSherriSheenaKensamaofmari
  • ShiakuShiaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I was just about to leave another ticket regarding this since my initial one from years ago never got responded to or received. This is the best female hair they have in my opinion, and I think one of the overseas servers has it available still. I actually just stopped playing for a few years because all the hairs are sucky and I was hoping they'd implement it back into the game by the time I came back. Lo and behold though, they still haven't re-released it nor created a wig for it. It'd be great if it was available for purchase with pons too instead of the coupons, that way we could just switch to it whenever we want instead of the dumb one-time gacha coupon stuff they came out with. That, or at least come out with a beauty inventory for all the collected hairs and stuff, like their other games have....
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Up! Please it's important and easy to do
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Dianusia Easy to do? What, to make a wig of it? Please explain.

@Shiaku if one server has it available, shouldn't all of them? Seems kind of like they'd be perpetuating a problem of player want if they didn't.

I would support this so long as they get rid of that bug that Shoog mentioned. We don't need people breaking their characters.
  • DianusiaDianusia
    @Leinei it is avaible for creating partners, so I do not think there would be a problem adding it back for Milletians as premium (pon) hairstyle... >_>
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 29, 2018
    Dianusia wrote: »
    Up! Please it's important and easy to do
    @Leinei it is avaible for creating partners, so I do not think there would be a problem adding it back for Milletians as premium (pon) hairstyle... >_>

You said it was "easy to do" so I asked you to elaborate on what process you were talking about. Anyway Partners don't have the ability to feed anything to Ego Weapons. Milletian characters do. What Nexon needs to do is figure out the Ego feed list and update it so that the hairstyle isn't on it. That would make it so no one can feed their hair to their egos thus making them unable to break their characters in that fashion. As I said previously, they fix that issue, and I'm all for it.
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Well... I do not think deleting one thing from ego list is that hard thing to do I suppose.... or can we just get a wig for now, if it's bugged anyway? Like, seriously. ALSO ego needs a rewamp anyway, not many people using this, and even less using both ego and this hairstyle...
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    edited March 29, 2018
    You think to small.... CAN WE GET SOME HAIR PHYSICS TOO! please?
    Also I Agree we need to Revamp the Spirit Weapons.... Maybe Inbue ourselves with the spirit?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Zetophi wrote: »
    You think to small.... CAN WE GET SOME HAIR PHYSICS TOO! please?
    Also I Agree we need to Revamp the Spirit Weapons.... Maybe Inbue ourselves with the spirit?

That would require the game to have a physics engine.
    Dianusia
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I agree, this hairstyle is lovely!! ♥
  • DianusiaDianusia
    what is a physics engine in Mabi anyway.........
  • DianusiaDianusia
    UP since we got dark elves now and stuff, and one race-only hairstyle is avaible for other races.
    Can we get our shaggy perm? Please?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    This is #@!ing stupid. The original reason was apparently due to a game breaking glitch where you could "feed" it to Ego weapons. Alright, I see. Yet, we implemented so many other hairstyle without issue. Just fix the gosh darn issue already. How #$@!ing difficult is that? This has been left on the backburner for years.
    Dianusia
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Ikr... especially that we do still have it in game, used as partner hair! It is nothing new apparently...
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Thread reactivation!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thread reactivation!

Ok.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't know they never brought this hairstyle back as a beauty coupon or wig after all these years. C'mon KR, there is a demand for this!