Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House Hot Day

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 30, 2018 in Vault
Have you ever wanted to own your dream home, but didn't have the money for service? Now is your chance to win an amazing new house! Check out the full details here.

mbw-1121-180329-april-fools_header_590x165.jpg

Dream House Hot Day

Event Dates: Sunday, April 1 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, April 1 11:59 PM PDT

Event Details:

• Characters must be level 30 or above to receive the ticket.
  • Use the ticket to receive one of four keys.
  • Each key will reward a brand new house based on which key you obtained!

Reward List:

• Golden Key (Permanent)
  • Silver Key (Permanent)
  • Bronze Key (Permanent)
  • Grimy Key (Permanent)
xleoxx[Deleted User]SherriSpiritika

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wish there was more information about all of this, I can't wait until Sunday! X_X
  • AshersAshers
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Sherri wrote: »
    I wish there was more information about all of this, I can't wait until Sunday! X_X

Pretty sure its an April fools joke tbh
    SherriJazmynlilblkroseYangKoeteLeineiMizukiHayamaFeldingCaterex
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    If this isn't, COOOOOOL. If it is... ;-;
  • IcekatanaIcekatana
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    edited March 30, 2018
    I will be happy if it ends up being an hs item that is too tiny to live in
    TheDumbOne
  • SherriSherri
    Well, now that I know, I'm pretty mad now.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited March 31, 2018
    ??? The permanent house from HCH ...especially the castle is kind of far fetched but quite funny. I dont know the details but can only home the homestead house is similar so we can design the outside as well when it does come.

On a side note....they should release updates on a Sunday more often. :D Where's the egg decor? :O
    YangKoete
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Sunday updates are handled by Ferghus.
    The house will be just the right size for my homestead fairies, which I will still not be invited to the meetings, no matter how many I have.
    Starlet is making the eggs for coloring, and Merlin is doing his best to color them with Meteor.
    Par for the course. On a side note, since we're 10 years older aren't we getting a little old for trolling on april's fools day? I guess I'm just getting old.
    I find little humor on the team spending something like three hours of development time on a troll, when say Charging strike still bugs out.
  • SherriSherri
    Well all I can say is that I'm gonna feel sad for the ones who didn't learn it's an April Fools joke. They're probs gonna be ticked off.
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    where is the Raffle Ticket?????
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    MIIU wrote: »
    where is the Raffle Ticket?????

12:00 AM PDT would be 3am EDT
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    ... 1 more reason to hate nexon... its all a lie..
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @pennybrenda -- If all you got from this (April Fool's Day Joke) is "it's a lie and one more reason to hate Nexon" .. then maybe you should go find some other game to play. Permanently. -- Take your negative rattitude some place else.

Oh i love mabi dont get me wrong. Its just i finaly thought: yay something cool that we mostly dont get.
    I really believed we get something cool. but nope...
    And iam REALLY FREAKING sure iam not the only one that got pissed of that ''so funny'' joke e.e
    [Deleted User]
  • IcekatanaIcekatana
    Mabinogi Rep: 450
    I am not even mad this was better than I thought it would be. Best chair in the game 11/10 would sit again.
    [Deleted User]SherriYangKoete
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    @pennybrenda -- If all you got from this (April Fool's Day Joke) is "it's a lie and one more reason to hate Nexon" .. then maybe you should go find some other game to play. Permanently. -- Take your negative rattitude some place else.

Oh i love mabi dont get me wrong. Its just i finaly thought: yay something cool that we mostly dont get.
    I really believed we get something cool. but nope...
    And iam REALLY FREAKING sure iam not the only one that got pissed of that ''so funny'' joke e.e
    I was super elated (inflated .. happy ... about to burst... ) when I got the castle (SO i THOUGHT) .. but ..

.... it didn't give me a reason to Hate Nexon (and tell them that), let alone another one. :kissing_heart:

:p
    [Deleted User]
  • Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    I mean how did some of the ppl didn't know it was a joke it look to good to be true with those keys XD
    Didn't log on but my brother did boy was he mad XD
    Icekatana[Deleted User]
  • JiantoJianto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    Too much cardboard, not enough bricks 4/10 IGN
  • ShroomsterShroomster
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Would be a lot more fun if not for the extremely poor execution.
    If you're going to play a joke like this, you do not (falsely!) advertise the possible prizes. Instead, you keep them hidden or secret, like Ferghus' Wings. That way you avoid hyping up people for a reward you have no intention of giving them. I'm sure I'm not alone in seeing the detailed information on the post and expecting something silly like a small homestead prop or chair as we got.

It could have been funny, but they screwed it up. Misdirection for Humor - Good; Outright Lies - Bad
    pennybrenda
  • SherriSherri
    I... ... thanks
  • MaggicMaggic
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    after what greeted me on my turntable, I LOVE my grimy cottage.