Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Daily Missions Quest Really is Weird

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited April 4, 2018 in Help
One day, it expires, you give up, change channel, and get the quest again. Give that up, change channel, you get a new quest for the next city.

Another day, it expire, you give up, you'll be getting a new quest for the next city. And depening on the game's mood, you'll be getting the the first quest again. Or not. Whatever. It decides.

Another day, it expires, you give up, you're not getting a new quest until the next day.

And then if you give up before it expires, it gets even more random. Giving you the next quest, or it doesn't.

Clear the mission without completing the quest is also pretty odd, but I didn't test that out often enough.

There is absolutely no science behind this.
I've tried so much.

Update:
Changed channel without giving up a quest just gave me a new one, and doing it again didn't give me any quest.

Ok.

29598285_706915896098875_4517544384562923357_n.png?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeE7BfhdS1ckrRvZww3NswW0KJzOzhcawpOmwDAskdC21A9W0OYxiscJtRaOKvvQZwzfvD2QjMJZimvsB4FDSN8wPfdqVJajKxVFN6-BHrH9FQ&oh=39b8731b26e78bd8f0c727ffba28a4cb&oe=5B7337FC

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    goblins are too strong
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    goblins are too cute

On topic: Why the time limit? Why only one city's quest at a time? We waste time awkwardly reloging and quitting quests to get around this. The restrictions do nothing but slow us down momentarily. It's simpler to give us both quests upon login without a timer.
    BlissfulkillClovis15Radiant Dawn
  • Sephard3Sephard3
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    What I haven't figured out how to reproduce is getting both into the quest log at the same time

Everything else is simple. You can infinitely expire and give up the first daily quest, but once you complete the first one, the second one cannot be given up. Have to do both in a row basically.
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    To get both quest be in a building and change channels im guessing , because if i log in and im in a building and then exit i get both quests

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    goblins are too cute

On topic: Why the time limit? Why only one city's quest at a time? We waste time awkwardly reloging and quitting quests to get around this. The restrictions do nothing but slow us down momentarily. It's simpler to give us both quests upon login without a timer.

It is stupid, and it becomes a major hassle if one sets up a shop.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Update:
    Changed channel without giving up a quest just gave me a new one, and doing it again didn't give me any quest.

Ok.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Oh, moved to help.

I dind't even ask for help. I'm criticizing the obvious design flaw which cannot be fixed on user end.