Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Coins for Anniversary event

AlicienAlicien
Mabinogi Rep: 650
edited April 4, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
In the past anniversary events we have had whenever a new outfit was introduced we could spend a high number of coins to get the outfit while still having pieces of the outfit obtainable via the anniversary boxes. I would like to see a return of this, as someone who spent everyday doing all the anniversary event to get every mabi coin possible, to not get one outfit item from the anniversary boxes left a sour taste in my mouth. Previous years having the drop rates were even better for clothing items as well. I would like to see a return of buying the outfits outright with the mabi coins. I will gladly spend all my coins on a guaranteed item rather than getting an inventory filled with anniversary cakes,fireworks, and campfires.
MizukiHayamaShoogSherri
  1. Return buying outfits with mabi coins?11 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (11 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I agree. Either have them placed in the event NPC shop so everyone has an equal chance to get them, or increase the drop rate so that they aren't almost non-existent.

This isn't a paid gacha after all, where players keep spending money in hopes to get the item that they want from a gamble and in turn the company profits from it. It's a free event, which should be fun and rewarding, not disappointing and frustrating when those drop rates are abysmal. Anywho, just my two cents I guess.
    SherriJazmynDaktaroAlicien
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    10000% supporting, all this event was is an RNG-fest.
    SheenaAlicien
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    This anniversary event was very dissapointing since all those insta coins we kept ended up being useless since the best prizes were taken by people that abused multi-accounts within minutes, But the devs didn't care and did NOTHING about it, so that only shows how much this game's anniversary is worth I guess.
  • AlicienAlicien
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    I only brought up the Mabinogi Coins not the instant coins. That would be a whole other thread to talk about such(though yes it was infuriating too). Thank you for the support I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was a little burned about the Mabinogi Coin Shop. :/
    Shoog