Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bag, Umbrella, Or Gamble?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    According to item stat database, You can bank the tia bags when they're empty and let another character use them, and can drop trade them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 4, 2018
    According to item stat database, You can bank the tia bags when they're empty and let another character use them, and can drop trade them.

You can do that with all bags (maybe except those newbie/timed ones). Welcome to Mabinogi.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the 10th anniversary shop bags and the lorna adventurer bag aren't drop trade-able. I know this because I found an anniversary pan shop bag on the floor a couple days ago and couldn't grab it on an alt that had no shop bag yet, and a few months ago I found a lorna's adventurer bag on the floor....same thing. Tried picking up with an alt that had no bags and nope
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Go with your gut, it may cause indigestion later.
    Sherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 4, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

You can do that with all bags (maybe except those newbie/timed ones). Welcome to Mabinogi.

Apparently you can't do that with the RM welcome back bag either. I tried banking mine to give to another character on my account, now that I have my Lorna Adventure bag. I don't understand why some things aren't bankable. I mean...this is the same account, just different character. As in, it's still me. It's not like I'm giving them to somebody else.

Now I got to decide whether to toss the RM bag or not...
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 7, 2018
    Apparently you can't do that with the RM welcome back bag either. I tried banking mine to give to another character on my account, now that I have my Lorna Adventure bag. I don't understand why some things aren't bankable. I mean...this is the same account, just different character. As in, it's still me. It's not like I'm giving them to somebody else.

This is one thing that drives me bonkers. I have 11 characters and these events have expiring stuff that I (mostly) cannot trade to MY OWN characters via the bank so I'm stuck on ONE of my characters while these non-stop events are going on. T_T