Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ideas For New VIP

KingOfFateKingOfFate
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
in Feedback and Suggestions
Ive been for the most part a long time Vip User but in all honestly I honestly think there needs to be a rework to make it worth using again. Here are some of the IdeasI think will make it worth the incentive for loyal players and to make the Service Worth it.

- New Ideas -
- Offical Shop Discounts like 5-10% Off
- Free Daily Elite Passes 1 Per Day for both Daily and the Vip
- 1 Free Enchant Protection Or Repair Prot Per Day ( Not A actual Potion Just A optional Effect U can choose to use before Enchanting or Repairing)
-Increase and Lingering Effect Shadow Mission/ Dungeons Mobs: Mobs will give 10% More Exp
( Regardless of your Combat Power )
-No Bank Fees ( Check Making or Deposits Or For Items /Transfers )

- Changes / Removals / Adds-
Removal for Daily Items of Adv Play of Due them Being now Outdated and Useless
In the Current Game.

-Friend Summon Capsule (7 Days)
-High Gathering Speed Potion (7 Days) ×1
-HP Elixir (7 Days) ×1
-Remote Administrative Office Coupon
-Stamina Elixir (7 Days) ×1
-Waxen Wing of Goddess (7 Days) ×2
-Dungeon Wax Wing ×2

Add due these will actually be used by People or could be sold

-Hammers of Proff
-Tin Pots ( Or just add them to the cash shop Ik alot people Love these )
-Name Color Change Potion
-Shadow Missions Random Elite Pass
-Baltane Passes
-Dungeon Unrestricted Pass

I feel theses changes will get rid of the junk and Balance the System a Little More Paying players shouldnt get the short end of the stick when it comes to being a member and ever since you Nerfed only allowing the Original Adv play Members First being when we could choose our advance play item depending on the day of the week and secondly when you gave F2P The option to use shops which was Originally A Members Feature. Anyways feel free to add Suggestions in the Thread and Your thoughts
  1. Would You Be Interested in this9 votes
    1. Yes
       56% (5 votes)
    2. No
       44% (4 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited April 5, 2018
    mabinogi has improved VIP already, the problem is that the NA does not have it yet. every other version of mabi has better VIP then we do. with things like VIP players can sell up to 20 mil with any personal shop not just Belvast, checks can hold up to 30 mil gold instead of 5 mil and no bank fees to make them, unlimited use of the echostone tab so you don't have to run the dungeon to keep it open, talent titles can be changed any time instead of having to wait a full mabi day, and 5 additional auction slot slots in the auction house.

you do have some good ideas though, VIP really is overdue for a update.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    For VIP:
    - Set Traveler Guide teleport costs at 30% and remove 300 gold minimum fee to nearby Gates/Tunnels. Free teleports would be better, but it might be too much...
    - Rebirth every 6 days.
    - One extra squire in unit (requires the first three to be unlocked already).

Other improvements that might help VIP:
    - Move VIP rental farms to our homestead.
    - Merge the remote NPC coupons (tailor, blacksmith, bank, alchemy, healer, magic, office) into a single 2x1 "traveling merchant summon flare" that has all the functions of the old coupons. Available only through VIP and NX shop, no longer through squire boxes.
    - Merge all the different teleport wings (goddess, wax, dungeon, red, blue, yellow) into a single 3x1 "Goddess Feather" that can take you and your party to towns, dungeons, gates, tunnels, and Iria landmarks. Available only through VIP and NX shop.

Feedback on OP:
    - 5% shop discount and no bank fees, I kinda like it, but it's like giving VIP players gold directly.
    - 1 enchant/repair protection per day is too much, how about 1 per rebirth?
    - Premium already has +10% combat exp, along with camping penalty removal and no exp loss for reviving in town.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I feel some of these would increase the price of VIP. For example. I disagree with adding in - 1 Free Enchant Protection Or Repair Prot Per Day would for sure increase the cost. Even it's not the 7k NX potion, the effect is the same so that would add on atleast another 3kNX to VIP making it 18k NX instead of 15.And that is for that one thing. Adding stuff that is expensiveish in the cash shop would push VIP up. Could end up seeing VIP for 25-30k NX.
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    For VIP:
    - Set Traveler Guide teleport costs at 30% and remove 300 gold minimum fee to nearby Gates/Tunnels. Free teleports would be better, but it might be too much...
    - Rebirth every 6 days.
    - One extra squire in unit (requires the first three to be unlocked already).

Other improvements that might help VIP:
    - Move VIP rental farms to our homestead.
    - Merge the remote NPC coupons (tailor, blacksmith, bank, alchemy, healer, magic, office) into a single 2x1 "traveling merchant summon flare" that has all the functions of the old coupons. Available only through VIP and NX shop, no longer through squire boxes.
    - Merge all the different teleport wings (goddess, wax, dungeon, red, blue, yellow) into a single 3x1 "Goddess Feather" that can take you and your party to towns, dungeons, gates, tunnels, and Iria landmarks. Available only through VIP and NX shop.

Feedback on OP:
    - 5% shop discount and no bank fees, I kinda like it, but it's like giving VIP players gold directly.
    - 1 enchant/repair protection per day is too much, how about 1 per rebirth?
    - Premium already has +10% combat exp, along with camping penalty removal and no exp loss for reviving in town.

5% would be like a pet in game store thats 5k NX would be 4750 As for No banks fees Korea has this already

Point Taken 1 Free Per RB would balance it

The Exp for Mobs would make it so higher level players wont have to relie on CP Gear for Dungs and SMS like HM Example i hvae a base CP of 4800 and unless i wear cp gear i get no mobs exp

Overall Yours is just as good
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I feel some of these would increase the price of VIP. For example. I disagree with adding in - 1 Free Enchant Protection Or Repair Prot Per Day would for sure increase the cost. Even it's not the 7k NX potion, the effect is the same so that would add on atleast another 3kNX to VIP making it 18k NX instead of 15.And that is for that one thing. Adding stuff that is expensiveish in the cash shop would push VIP up. Could end up seeing VIP for 25-30k NX.

I think its be more fair to Once per 1-2 Rbs as for the Rest nearly 60% of the Daily Items we get in VIP are useless or Outdated and VIP is Overpriced at for what u get anyways
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    KingOfFate wrote: »
    In the Current Game.

-HP Elixir (7 Days) ×1
    -Dungeon Wax Wing ×2

I use these things... So... they are useful to some of us...
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I thought we can rebirth every 6 days already? Maybe you mean every 5 days instead?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Greta wrote: »
    I thought we can rebirth every 6 days already? Maybe you mean every 5 days instead?

yeah that's what I meant :D
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    KingOfFate wrote: »
    In the Current Game.

-HP Elixir (7 Days) ×1
    -Dungeon Wax Wing ×2

I use these things... So... they are useful to some of us...

Some not all most people dont use them though