Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would you guys like revamped the most?

JizanthapusJizanthapus
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in General Chat
Just curious.
  1. What would you guys like revamped the most?145 votes
    1. Transformation
       14% (21 votes)
    2. P v P (Elf vs Giant/Paladin vs DK/ and Arenas)
       4% (6 votes)
    3. Spirit Weapons
       38% (55 votes)
    4. Dungeons (Again)
       14% (21 votes)
    5. Shadow/Theatre Missions
       9% (13 votes)
    6. Other (State below)
       20% (29 votes)

Comments

• MikitisueMikitisue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Elves.
    SherriClovis15BehelitstrawberrydreamsFrosslassTairikuvioletkittnajee508LewnaJaSheenaand 1 other.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited April 6, 2018
    I'd like a "de-vamp", if possible. Dungeons, mainly.
    Keep the EXP and Monster strengths, but revert the party limit and restore HM Basic, HM Int, and all numbered variants of Basic/Int/Adv
    Mikitisue wrote: »
    Elves.
    Elves are actually OP over in Korea.
    Reason why Elves suck here is due to a combination of lack of strategy among Elf users and the fact that Korea has little to no latency, where as we always have latency.
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    PvP (has alot of potential, but the scene gets no attention to polish) and theater missions too, it'd be nice to see some attention to both, I know I enjoyed tms in particular when they came out and thought they were a fun little idea... even if the generation storyline behind them was horrid.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    The font.
    Gaby5011CrimsọnDaktaroRaishiiArjuneTheNyanCatTwelieIyasenuWolfandWolfJayy124and 5 others.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited April 6, 2018
    I would like to see a commerce revamp. like updating the Ducat shop and giving us new commerce routes in Iria. as for shadow missions I think it would be interesting to add some kind of shadow missions in the Muyu Desert that shows what it looked like in the past and how it became the desert it is now.
    WolfandWolfJayy124ShadowtivaniYangKoeteTheNyanCatImaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 7, 2018
    De-vamp dungeons lol. They became way more tedious now and still crap rewards smh. Instead, i wan't Shadow and Theatre missions to get revamped, most of them have crappiest rewards like 30 HP/MP/Stam potions, etc.
    Jayy124Goldtiger01
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Dungeons again, because 1 radiant string since october is just ridiculous.

NO ONE, I MEAN LITERALLY NO PERSON

CAN JUSTIFY

ONE RADIANT STRING

IN SIX MONTHS.

YES I MAD.
    SherriShoogYangKoete
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 12, 2018
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    i would really like them to go back and have a look at all the old neglected skills and skill trees in the game

it makes me both mad and sad that its become the norm for the dev's to just introduce a new 'meta' skill line every 8-10 months instead of working on the current skills we have. the life skill patch kr got abit ago is probably the most exited iv been with a future patch since maybe saga season 1
    DaktaroOdinwolfeRaishiiJayy124YangKoete
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    3rdy wrote: »
    i would really like them to go back and have a look at all the old neglected skills and skill trees in the game

it makes me both mad and sad that its become the norm for the dev's to just introduce a new 'meta' skill line every 8-10 months instead of working on the current skills we have. the life skill patch kr got abit ago is probably the most exited iv been with a future patch since maybe saga season 1

Agreed. It's almost hard to believe Fighter was actually considered OP when it first came out.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Iria Commerce, a lot more things to buy with ducats (those old limited special high priced weapons are mostly all trash), and FONT FONT FONT
    3rdyJayy124Shoog
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    3rdy wrote: »

Especially battle alchemy, construct is god tier in terms of utility but the damage output of combat alchemy is a joke. I remember before the first revamp it was doing literally nothing to mobs and afterwards I one shot black grizzly bears with it. The damage increase was huge, but it's still useless. We have FH and bash for single target dps and guns/chains for aoe clearing, in what situation would you prefer to use battle alchemy over literally anything else?

Jayy124
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Spirit weapons all day everday
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Tailoring. There are so few patterns on the wiki that can actually be obtained because many are from old gacha/events. I'd like to see a rework and patterns of clothes that people would really enjoy to be put in the game permanently.

Also music (again lol), because the drop rate for that tuning kit in math musical is, so far, not very good (I've ran it a bunch of times with friends :^c) . Fixing problems with voice, making the instruments that previously have a really strange range fixed, adding an acoustic guitar, trumpet, saxophone, triangle.

A graphics revamp would be nice? But costly. Particularly player models/ old hair and outfits I'd like to see have some sort of change.
    WolfandWolfPeloiYangKoetePolicromaGoldtiger01Gakkuriaqua
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Twelie wrote: »
    Also music (again lol), because the drop rate for that tuning kit in math musical is, so far, not very good (I've ran it a bunch of times with friends :^c) .

Which tuning kit? I wasn't aware anything other than the Hamelin's Tuner (and for partner) existed and they were gacha drops o:
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Maia wrote: »
    Twelie wrote: »
    Also music (again lol), because the drop rate for that tuning kit in math musical is, so far, not very good (I've ran it a bunch of times with friends :^c) .

Which tuning kit? I wasn't aware anything other than the Hamelin's Tuner (and for partner) existed and they were gacha drops o:

They're for crafting Tuned Instruments.
    Twelie
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    I'd like to see an update to transformations. Personally, I still like using Paladin sometimes, but I know most higher-level players have abandoned using their transformation entirely (except for a quick recovery, or for the I-frames). Maybe if the transformation buffs stacked with title buffs?

Battle Alchemy needs a buff. Fighter needs a buff. Every combat skillset should be viable in SOME scenarios (whether it's 1-on-1 or mob control, or both).

I'm pleased with the recent Optimization Update, and am glad to hear that Nexon is going to continue with more such updates throughout the year. I'm hoping, though, it will include more performance-related fixes, too. Particularly font-related framerate drops, and lag/displacement from using skills (i.e. Thunder on rafting).
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    spirit weapons!!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited April 7, 2018
    Buffalos wrote: »
    The font.

P L E A S E

Quality of life.
    Peloi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 7, 2018
    Slashing NPC prices, because Idol Ribbon dress is great but I wouldn't pay 400K for it. A lot of tailoring and blacksmith manuals that you can buy from NPCs isn't worth it either, and the Auction (Cliona, not the new auction house) definitely needs some slashing in bid prices.

Also increases in dungeon/mission chest drops.
    LeineiPeloiYangKoeteOrangeGel