Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

too many pets? Raffle?

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
edited April 7, 2018 in Help
Seeing as I have so many pet adoption medals AND they are not tradeable I went through a giant list of pets I should sell. But seeing as I have so many I should sell the useless one first but no one would want that right? What if we do a raffle and randomize the pets and have the option to pay lets say 500k gold to remove 5 pets from the list? Not sure how I'll do it so far so maybe 3 mil per ticket and 500k to remove 5 pets from the list. Maximum pet removing 20 from the entire list.

pet%20for%20sale_zpsa3263tjm.png

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What are 13, 14, 62, and 63? Also, what server are you on?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

13 looks like band floral fairy and 63 is black cotton ostrich.

I want the leek. :( Lol.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Someone has been farming a crap ton of doki doki island
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited April 7, 2018
    Seeing as I have so many pet adoption medals AND they are not tradeable I went through a giant list of pets I should sell. But seeing as I have so many I should sell the useless one first but no one would want that right? What if we do a raffle and randomize the pets and have the option to pay lets say 500k gold to remove 5 pets from the list? Not sure how I'll do it so far so maybe 3 mil per ticket and 500k to remove 5 pets from the list. Maximum pet removing 20 from the entire list.

Even the useless pets might be helpful to someone. :) You could just open a Belvast shop (or are they allowed on the new auction board?) to sell them.

When you're ready to sell, just make a marketplace thread in your server's marketplace forum section to advertise if you want and also the unofficial discord server since alot of players can be found there (the thread for the discord is stickied at the top of the page in the General forum section.)

Good luck! :)
    JazmynAnimelove89
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

14 is Persian. Turns into a Cait Sith during the day and is a normal cat at night.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    edited April 8, 2018
    Shoog wrote: »

Good luck! :)

I just wanted to ask if the actual "raffle" concept is allowed. I mean I can go on discord and show my screen so its not cheatting or anything. I just have too many pet adopts and need to use them.

I am in server tarlach and will make a post in tarlach market place soon
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I just wanted to ask if the actual "raffle" concept is allowed. I mean I can go on discord and show my screen so its not cheatting or anything. I just have too many pet adopts and need to use them.

A raffle is perfectly fine. I've seen a few fellow players host raffles in the past. Go for it!
    Animelove89
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    13 is Florian
    14 is Persian
    62 is Flamemare
    63 is Black Ostrich