Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to get back out of housing area

AlchemistjkAlchemistjk
Mabinogi Rep: 940
in Help
When I try to use the return coupon it never works. Is that a glitch or am I doing something wrong? Is leaving manually (on foot, on a pet) the only way out?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you're not in the same housing area that you got the return coupon for, it won't work.

So if you get a Return Coupon in Abb Neagh Housing, but continue shopping and warp to a house over in Sliab Cuillin Housing, the return coupon you originally got won't work, unless you go back to Abb Neagh Housing.
    Alchemistjk
  • AlchemistjkAlchemistjk
    Thank you. I will try again and see if that is what I'm doing wrong.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I usually do all my housing channel shopping in one trip, sometimes visiting many housing areas, meaning the return coupon almost never works for me. I just use the travel guide to warp to the nearest moon gate. Continent warp is also an option. If both fail, just walk right out.
    GretaAlchemistjk
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited April 7, 2018
    When you use the housing.....and switch to different area's in the housing...you need to make sure you switch back to the original housing to use your coupon as it will not give you another coupon for going to another housing area from the housing area. If you have waxen wings...those should work if I am not mistaken.

Ex: Moving from Dugald to Abb Neagh housing....you need to go back to Dugald to use your coupon.
    Alchemistjk
  • AlchemistjkAlchemistjk
    Thanks, this helps a lot. I was able to use the coupon when I went to a house and left directly back to where I was. I must have always switched housing areas before and thought the coupon just never worked. I forgot about continent warp - that's a good idea too. Or yeah, just get back to the same housing before I want to leave. And I didn't know the moonlight book would work from housing. All of these ideas will work fine.
    If both fail, just walk right out.
    Lol, this is true! I think I've gotten far too lazy with all my magic!