Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What would you guys like revamped the most?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Leinei wrote: »

Yes, but would you have to go onto each of the characters you use and create said tab? Or does it affect all the characters in the same server?

nope characters don't share tabs... it's annoying. and a pet search would still be nice for people that don't strictly keep their pets organized by item type
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    remember when i said spirit weapons?
    I sorta changed my mind.

Commerce needs revamped.
    YangKoete
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    This really isn't necessary, but it would be cool if there was alchemy repair and marionette repair in Dunby. Just like how they added gun repair near the trade post.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    edited April 9, 2018
    for me. Dungeon like platiniakoki said "de-vamp" that update did more harm then good. it made every dungeon activity more tedious then it needed to be. and honestly devalues our work to become stronger. in a advanced dungeon like cair i would one shot things with my chain blade. but because we have this needless change to dungeon it takes 3 hits to kill a Laghodessa. the problem with dungeons wasnt that they were to hard. there wasnt anything to entice us into going. and we wanted newer difficulties. like Alby Abyss, Ciar Abyss, Alby Phantasm. ect. and add a trial to all dungeons.

the best approach to the dungeon revamp would've been this way.

Hardmode alter and varients added to all dungeons.
    Abyss mode added to all dungeons. New boss for each abyss.
    Phantasm difficulty added to all dungeons with new enemies fitting the dungeons theme, and new rewards unique to said phantasm.
    Boss trial added to all dungeons. revamped boss trial system with weekly leader boards that give a special title to the top 3 performers for each dungeon for that week and drop special items. for example celtic weapon parts for beating the phantasm boss of that dungeon.

these changes could even translate over to the Iria dungeons to an extent.

honestly its really infuriating that i NEED 3 other people to run alby adv hm and get the 8 total chests at the boss room. im currently sitting on like 100 extra keys right now worth of cocoons with no real way to use them. not to mention i need the freaking pass.
    Twelie
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited April 10, 2018
    The recurring complaints I hear from people about dungeons is that the rewards don't match the work required. They want easier dungeons so the rewards are worth it, or they want better rewards while keeping the new difficulties.
    honestly its really infuriating that i NEED 3 other people to run alby adv hm
    Do you want a way to solo the insect themed alby dungeon variants? One more question. I've never run Abyss or Phantasm. Are those just "very hard-mode" variants of existing dungeons or are they special in some way?

WolfandWolf
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The economy, again.
    Veylaine
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    The recurring complaints I hear from people about dungeons is that the rewards don't match the work required. They want easier dungeons so the rewards are worth it, or they want better rewards while keeping the new difficulties.
    honestly its really infuriating that i NEED 3 other people to run alby adv hm
    Do you want a way to solo the insect themed alby dungeon variants? One more question. I've never run Abyss or Phantasm. Are those just "very hard-mode" variants of existing dungeons or are they special in some way?

theres many complaints and the main complaint nexon used to justify the dungeon revamp was "players wanted challenge" before the dungeon revamp after the golden age of mabi. the only dungeon to give worth while stuff was alby Adv HM. and that was because it dropped celtic materials and the bonus chests that could be opened.

i can solo the dungeon. but its the boss room's bonus chests i want access to. since it spawns 8 chests instead of 1 chest per person in the group. but the problem is it REQUIRES 4 people right now to spawn them. less then 4 people and they dont spawn. i want to be able to run the dungeon on my own time and still get the chests since they each drop 2 celtic materials and with 8 total you can get 16 celtic materials in one run if you solo.

as for the abyss and phantasm.
    Abyss comprises of 2-3 rooms of enemy waves then a really hard boss and your done. currently its only Coil and peaca that have abyss.
    phantasm is currently only rabbie but its the ultimate dungeon challenge as its unique in what you have to do. Entirely new mechanics. new enemies. and a really really hard boss.
  • Aero365Aero365
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Drop rates should get raised for rare items you need a lot of to make something. Like Ruptured Black Metals or Ancient Golden Crystals.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

Pretty much this.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    The search/typing engine for literally everything in game..
    Dressing room, housing bored.. just about all of it.
    Also being able to move where you are typing.. So when you have "This much typed out" and you see you need to fix it, You could hit that arrow key and go back.. But no.. You have to click and half the time you get "Right abo|ut here" in some of the boxes so it types likes this "Right abo|Type this muchut here"
    That or delete all of it and retype it again.
    Though for anyone who hasnt had that above or where you literally type in what the items name is- and still dont get it brought up.. I envy you.
    YangKoete
  • Sakura2503Sakura2503
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    A graphics revamp would be soooo nice !!! This way my friends would come to the game *_*
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sakura2503 wrote: »
    A graphics revamp would be soooo nice !!! This way my friends would come to the game *_*

It kinda ticks me off when people play games only for graphics. Gameplay should matter the most. Look at Runescape. The visuals look like total crap, but somehow the game is alive for over a decade now.
    MizukiHayamaKageitoRadiant DawnKingEphystarkiller1286
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I want this :D

Kensamaofmarihappyx2055
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited April 11, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

It kinda ticks me off when people play games only for graphics. Gameplay should matter the most. Look at Runescape. The visuals look like total crap, but somehow the game is alive for over a decade now.

I've always preferred the anime-style graphics of Mabi to many other games. There's just something about it that really appeals to me. While I don't want a graphics revamp, it would be nice if some of the older outfits (like Cores' Healer Dress) got a re-skin to look more comparable to current outfits. Look at the NPCs of Tir; their clothes got a re-skin a while back. I wish those re-skins were implemented in the player version. I would love for my Traditional Outfit (F) to look like Nora's. Since those re-skins have already been made (the Tir outfits, I mean), I can't understand why they haven't already been implemented as player outfits.
    TsumikkiOrangeGel
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »

I've always preferred the anime-style graphics of Mabi to many other games. There's just something about it that really appeals to me. While I don't want a graphics revamp, it would be nice if some of the older outfits (like Cores' Healer Dress) got a re-skin to look more comparable to current outfits. Look at the NPCs of Tir; their clothes got a re-skin a while back. I wish those re-skins were implemented in the player version. I would love for my Traditional Outfit (F) to look like Nora's. Since those re-skins have already been made (the Tir outfits, I mean), I can't understand why they haven't already been implemented as player outfits.

Yeah mabi is fine graphics wise, don't know why people keep asking for an update. latest?cb=20170204030810

This is a very new raid in osrs, at the last boss. The game has some major bootleg graphics and it's loved. I want bug fixes and server improvements.
    Greta
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 11, 2018
    44+ stone fishing boat monsters onscreen with names: 100FPS

8 PLAYERS onscreen with names: 9FPS with dips to 4FPS

Plz revamp the onscreen player handling
    PeloiGaby5011YangKoete
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Revive beginner spirit weapon
    Gaby5011happyx2055
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Elven Archery, need I say more?
    happyx2055
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Kouyioue wrote: »

Not gonna lie, this is mostly due to text. If they changed the text a lot of lag would vanish just by doing that alone.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Aside from lag, what's wrong with it? Even with the lag annoying as it is, it's fine.
    PeloiKageito
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Kouyioue wrote: »

Not gonna lie, this is mostly due to text. If they changed the text a lot of lag would vanish just by doing that alone.
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

Aside from lag, what's wrong with it? Even with the lag annoying as it is, it's fine.

I agree