Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - April 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 12, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, April 12th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, April 12th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • The Treasure Box Event is making its return!
  • Removing all type of keys from the previous Treasure Box Event.

- The Mabinogi Team
Mottleyp

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Finally, an event worth doing! :)
    YangKoeteMottleyp
  • MottleypMottleyp
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my collection NSnjfLZ.png
    WolfandWolfPankooda
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The banner is sooooo bad... xD
    MottleypHarukariTwelie
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Mottleyp wrote: »

There there *pats* I'm so sorry :(
    Mottleyp
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited April 11, 2018
    That banner change got my hopes up for a totally different upcoming update.

I dunno why, we haven't even had a Community Livestream about G21 yet.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555

wow... how in hoohaain' blazes didja get so many keys? I never have leftovers.
    Now extra incomplete and restored treasure chests? Definitely.

I guess NX doesn't like for us to hold on to our extra event items anymore lol
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Greta wrote: »
    The banner is sooooo bad... xD

bad as in cool?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 12, 2018

Removing all type of keys from the previous Treasure Box Event.

OH RIP!!! XD
  • GretaGreta
    The banner needs to be banned.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Banner is fine. You guys just miss Fleta.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 12, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

The hats look really poorly photoshoped, at least Fleta's did look less noticeable and Mabinogi logo doesn't look weird on it as well. You can clearly see that logos on this one are just slapped on top and you can also see that weird shadow around it. Also wondering why Pihne's hat have less shadow.
    Twelie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 12, 2018

The hats look really poorly photoshoped, at least Fleta's did look less noticeable and Mabinogi logo doesn't look weird on it as well. You can clearly see that logos on this one are just slapped on top and you can also see that weird shadow around it. Also wondering why Pihne's hat have less shadow.

Oh who cares if someone wants to mess around in photoshop and make it look flashy. It's not like Fleta's hardhat looked natural in any way. It's supposed to be a gimmick you old fuddy duddy.

I like the new hats, looks like they put more effort into them. I commend the graphic designer for the extra effort. I appreciate all the layers they put into it. Good job! <3
  • GretaGreta

So did Fleta! Holy crap! smh.

Ok.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

Oh who cares if someone wants to mess around in photoshop and make it look flashy. It's not like Fleta's hardhat looked natural in any way. It's supposed to be a gimmick you old fuddy duddy.

I like the new hats, looks like they put more effort into them. I commend the graphic designer for the extra effort. I appreciate all the layers they put into it. Good job! <3

well actually Fleta had a ice pack on her head. some could count it as a form of hat but it was still more of a ice pack then a actual hat probably cause she got hit on the head or something. you can see two ice cubes in it. either way I don't mind the new banner, it is not amazing but it is not bad as well.