Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Treasure Box Event

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I honestly don't know why people are upset about keys when every time this event ends I have like 50 excess keys due to the fact we get very few boxes compared to keys.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    I honestly don't know why people are upset about keys when every time this event ends I have like 50 excess keys due to the fact we get very few boxes compared to keys.

2 hours for 1 key is a bit much.

Unless you, like, leave your Mabinogi on throughout the day.
    I don't like doing that, so I usually end up with an excess of boxes, instead of keys.

Maybe I just get more "unlucky" results, but I end up with more boxes than I can open.
    Better to have too many keys, than not being able to open boxes, but I still don't want to just leave Mabi on.
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    They need to change how long it takes to get the keys.
    I can't stay logged on mabi all day, everyday like I used too unless I want to burn up my laptop.

Why not 30 minutes?
    Daktaro
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 16, 2018
    30 minutes would be better ^^ then I wouldn't have to have my computer on as much too
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I don’t mind 2 hours if only the keys are bank tradeable. UGH. I have all these boxes in my alts but I have no keys coz I’m mostly on my main to, you know..actually play the game? My main has so many excess keys. It’s like the dev don’t want us to play the game and just afk on alts all day long.
    THICCthighssavelivesDaktaro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 30, 2018
    Katherz wrote: »

Rewards

What good are Treasure Boxes without treasure? Read on for a sample of the loot Caravan Jimmy has to offer:

Restored Box

• 10x Blue/Red Upgrade Stone
    • Credne's Reforging Tool
    • Fine Reforging Tool
    • Incomplete Commerce Reforging Tool
    • 7 Day Double Life Skill EXP Potion
    • 7 Day Name/Chat Color Change Potion
    • 3x Waxen Wings of Goddess
    • 3x Dungeon Wax Wings
    • Treasure Chest
    • 3x Dragon Knight's Potion
    • Protection/DEF Buff Potion
    • 3x Nao Soul Stone
    • 3x Blue/Red Upgrade Stone
    • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Cyan, Scarlet, Orange, White or Black)
    • 5cm Gems (Diamond, Aquamarine. Topaz, Star Sapphire, Emerald, Garnet, Jasper, Ruby, Spinel)
    • 3x Holy Water of Lymilark
    • 5x HP 100/300 Potion
    • 5x MP 100/300 Potion
    • 5x Stamina 100/300 Potion
    • 5x HP & MP 100/300 Potion
    • 5x HP & Stamina 100/300 Potion
    • and more!

Hidden Chest

• Shamala's Transforamtion Medal:
    • Golden Monkey
    • Mysterious Cat
    • Quest Board
    • Crystal Ball
    • Transport Helper Ogre
    • James
    • Juliet
    • Romeo
    • Red Panda
    • Hamelin
    • Credne's Reforging Tool
    • Fine Reforging Tool
    • Incomplete Commerce Reforging Tool
    • 7 Day Double Life Skill EXP Potion
    • 7 Day Name/Chat Color Change Potion
    • 3x Waxen Wings of Goddess
    • 3x Dungeon Wax Wings
    • 3x Dragon Knight's Potion
    • Protection/DEF Buff Potion
    • 3x Nao Soul Stone
    • and more!

There. Fixed for you, because it seems you guys have trouble fixing the darn list since 2016. I never saw a single party themed NPC transformation medal and no purple or green dyes as well. 2 last events in the row. You even added "and more!" thing even though there's nothing else possible to get rofl. Smh. The misinformation is real.