Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

no longer need it!

strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
Mabinogi Rep: 570
edited April 17, 2018 in Alexina Marketplace
got the item!!

so i DESPERATELY want this item. i now have money for it after selling most of my gacha items so pleased give me an offer! i have up to 4.5mil to offer for it!

my ign is ghostmochi! i'll be checking back on the forums for replies but feel feel to note and add me as well if interested in selling it to me as well!

will delete or close this post if i found someone to sell it to me!
i also have things i can add on to the offer!

list of things i have that i can also give you:

Fleet Elegant Royal Prince Boots

Direct Magical Instrument Dye

Chocolate Cookie Wand Appearance Scroll

Comments

• strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    bumping again bc i sold some of the items so i now have 1mil to offer and the current items listed!!
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    bumping again! sold most of my stuff and now have a decent amount of money to offer to buy it with!