Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fire or Phoenix Fire Wand for Spirit Weapon

sinthya5345sinthya5345
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Help
I don't know the huge difference between the two or which would be better(stat wise). and do they both eventually get Chaincasting?

Comments

• TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Only the standard Fire Wand will get chain casting, the Pheonix Fire Wand gets a reduction in mp cost and cast time if I remember right, which is really bad compared too the standard fire wand.

This is the same for all wand egos. Essentially Standard is best for bolts, and the Phoenix/Crown/Etc is for INT magic spam. Statistically the Fire Wand is superior to all the other wand egos in terms of raw damage and ease of use.
  • sinthya5345sinthya5345
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Tolna wrote: »
    Only the standard Fire Wand will get chain casting, the Pheonix Fire Wand gets a reduction in mp cost and cast time if I remember right, which is really bad compared too the standard fire wand.

This is the same for all wand egos. Essentially Standard is best for bolts, and the Phoenix/Crown/Etc is for INT magic spam. Statistically the Fire Wand is superior to all the other wand egos in terms of raw damage and ease of use.

Oh man thanks. I messed up and got phoenix but I'm going to get rid of and get the regular. I like chain casting vs mp cost and cast time