Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best economy update ever(Auction House discussion)

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    The only thing I don't like is how in the last second minute of an item being bidded, everyone wants to flash bid it all of a sudden, so it becomes a war of button pressing. It's pretty toxic, but at the same time I know there's nothing Mabinogi can do about that.
    Mabskmk
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Xiokun wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like is how in the last second minute of an item being bidded, everyone wants to flash bid it all of a sudden, so it becomes a war of button pressing. It's pretty toxic, but at the same time I know there's nothing Mabinogi can do about that.
    That's how any bidding system works though.
    MabskmkCrimsọnWolfphe
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited April 18, 2018
    Still kicks me out sometimes after clicking misc -> misc even after the fix.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535

Brings back stressful flashbacks for me of bid sniping on eBay years ago. xD
    xpotatox
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Belvast market has become really sparse after this update. Kinda makes me a little sad.
    Radiant DawnSpencil
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Belvast market has become really sparse after this update. Kinda makes me a little sad.

Why i'm not surprised... Don't care much either.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

It hasn't changed on Alexina.
    GretaRadiant Dawn
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    That's how any bidding system works though.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said I know there's nothing Mabinogi can do about it. Really that's the only downside about auctioning I can think of. Though it's only a matter of time before someone gets crafty and makes bots who bid for someone and is able to speed click through at the last second. Hopefully people won't get this desperate. I doubt it will happen but just some food for thought.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited April 19, 2018
    Daktaro wrote: »
    why can't gamyu armor be sold on the auction house :(
    why not just make it show up in both armor and clothes category

It seems like to me that a few certain items can't go in Auction House. I've tried the Rhetoi gloves and shoes... Puppy Balloon, Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan, beam swords, Droopy Dog Ear Headband, Kanna Balloon + Dai Balloon (but other NPC balloons are fine, it's just Kanna and Dai... Squire Balloons maybe?), Scythe that Reaps Darkness, Wakizashi, Katana, and Tanto. They can't go in the AH.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Chibisai wrote: »

It seems like to me that a few certain items can't go in Auction House. I've tried the Rhetoi gloves and shoes... Puppy Balloon, Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan, beam swords, Droopy Dog Ear Headband, Kanna Balloon + Dai Balloon (but other NPC balloons are fine, it's just Kanna and Dai... Squire Balloons maybe?), Scythe that Reaps Darkness, Wakizashi, Katana, and Tanto. They can't go in the AH.

I can confirm that Elsie and Eirlys balloons also cannot be sold in the Auction house either. Not sure about Logan or Kaour, but it seems pretty clear that any squire balloons cannot be sold this way.

I have to wonder why certain items can't go into the AH; so far, the ones that can't don't really have much in common (what's the similarity between a Tanto and an Elsie balloon that renders them incapable of being sold this way??)/
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 19, 2018

I can confirm that Elsie and Eirlys balloons also cannot be sold in the Auction house either. Not sure about Logan or Kaour, but it seems pretty clear that any squire balloons cannot be sold this way.

I have to wonder why certain items can't go into the AH; so far, the ones that can't don't really have much in common (what's the similarity between a Tanto and an Elsie balloon that renders them incapable of being sold this way??)/

Most likely 2 be the two category rule. An item that can fall into more than one listing category isn't allowed on AH.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Rhey wrote: »
    Most likely 2 be the two category rule. An item that can fall into more than one listing category isn't allowed on AH.
    I would just put them in miscellaneous and be done with it.
    so it becomes a war of button pressing. It's pretty toxic

That word is losing its meaning for me. Anyway, maybe the solution is to implement a delay after bidding. Bidding just over the previous bid will result in a longer delay, and bidding a large amount over the previous bid results in a tiny delay.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited April 19, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »

Doesn't seem that way. I can put other balloons like Anju, Duncan, Avelin balloons but not the squire balloons. Droopy Dog Ear Headband would just only go in the hats section like other ears... yet it can't be put up whereas I can put my Wiggling Kitsune Headband in AH. It just doesn't make sense

More stuff that can't go in AH that I found: Lively Snowflake Coat F, Headphones, Rubber Goggles, Dark Knight Helm (not sure about the other pieces but I tried that piece), Striped Candy Pillow, Spotted Candy Pillow (yet I can list Bear Paw Pillow)
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Doesn't seem that way. I can put other balloons like Anju, Duncan, Avelin balloons but not the squire balloons. Droopy Dog Ear Headband would just only go in the hats section like other ears... yet it can't be put up whereas I can put my Wiggling Kitsune Headband in AH. It just doesn't make sense

More stuff that can't go in AH that I found: Lively Snowflake Coat F, Headphones, Rubber Goggles, Dark Knight Helm (not sure about the other pieces but I tried that piece), Striped Candy Pillow, Spotted Candy Pillow (yet I can list Bear Paw Pillow)

Quercus Fire Wand also cannot be listed in AH
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 20, 2018

Quercus Fire Wand also cannot be listed in AH

You also can't list Sky Dragon Wear for some reason...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I suggest that for items that can't be listed for whatever reason in AU, that we compile a list and submit it to the bug section for review.
    Chibisai
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    I suggest that for items that can't be listed for whatever reason in AU, that we compile a list and submit it to the bug section for review.

Done :' D If anyone else finds something, feel free to reply in this thread:
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16162/items-that-cant-be-listed-in-auction-house?new=1
    WolfandWolf