Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alyn-Hans portrait

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
in Help
Alyn musical quest objective #3.

I haven't had enough coffee I guess. How in the heck do you "Order Alyn's portrait from Hans"? All I get from Hans is his regular dialog. Talking to Alyn doesn't do it either. What am I missing?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Friend of mine is saying that gathering 5 wool quest isn't working either.
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    You just need to request a protrait of yourself instead for it to work........for some reasons o.o
    aeternitis
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    jjeremy wrote: »
    The gather itself does not, as in having 5+ in your inv. But sheering my sheep 5 times did work...

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I did the cooking quest first which is talk to Fraser and gather 15 eggs for him and it appears to work fine
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245

It's not. Eluned asks for thick thread, but the quest wants five "balls of wool".
    "Wool" , thick thread, braid, tough thread, nor thin thread will complete the quest.
  • NanocaNanoca
    edited April 19, 2018
    The gather itself does not, as in having 5+ in your inv. But sheering my sheep 5 times did work...

Has not worked for me. Will try again once it's grown more.

(ETA) Ah, yes no change at all.
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Mykah wrote: »
    You just need to request a protrait of yourself instead for it to work........for some reasons o.o

Thank you!
    Nanoca wrote: »

Weird, that did it for me. Sheared sheep 5 times, then made the thread, then talk to Eluned 2 times.
  • NanocaNanoca
    edited April 19, 2018

Weird, that did it for me. Sheared sheep 5 times, then made the thread, then talk to Eluned 2 times.

Sheared 50 wool (well, now closer to 70), and made a bunch of thread. Am going to try the Tara sheep instead of common or my own.
    ETA~ No good, same with relogging or changing channels.
  • AmeliaAmelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    Try using a gathering knife to sheer if you haven't tried that. Worked for me.
  • NanocaNanoca
    edited April 19, 2018
    Amelia wrote: »

Thanks, will try that

Yes, that seems to fix it. You apparently HAVE to use a gathering knife for it to work.
    MizukiHayama
    edited April 19, 2018
    Amelia wrote: »

Thanks, will try that

Yes, that seems to fix it. You apparently HAVE to use a gathering knife for it to work.

I used a sickle though and it worked. The event might just be broken as heck ><
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    does this event give anything aside from the title?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    does this event give anything aside from the title?

you also get a 5 ap pot each day you complete one of five counts for each task. other then that the rewards are kind of lame but I have to finish this event now. her story is just to sad to abandon :'(
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660

I'm not seeing the number tick either. Does anyone with this quest have a wool pouch in their inv? I have one in mine, just wanna make sure that's not the problem.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 19, 2018
    I'm going to doubt it's the case since the Gathering Knife seems to fix it for some people; but when collecting Eggs for the quest, I had to finish collecting 50 eggs for my daily gathering quest before it would count for this quest. So maybe check to see if your daily gathering is Wool? If so, that's what it's going towards. If not, I have no idea what you're dealing with. xD
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Why does the super star title give less music buff than the miss match title? Isn't miss match one meant to be a jack of all?