Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Check Event

Comments

• SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    thanks for the answer! I apparently asked the wrong question though, as my friend and I were on different pages about what we were talking about xD

we got it all cleared up though :D
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Quick question. The event notice says that you can do 29 days worth of being logged in for an hour for attendance; that you can finish it BEFORE the patch hits. But the patches usually hit at 10a EST time.

So when, exactly, does the timer reset for a "new day" to start attending once more? Is it when midnight his on PST time? or is it some other time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 10, 2018
    Sherale wrote: »
    Quick question. The event notice says that you can do 29 days worth of being logged in for an hour for attendance; that you can finish it BEFORE the patch hits. But the patches usually hit at 10a EST time.

So when, exactly, does the timer reset for a "new day" to start attending once more? Is it when midnight his on PST time? or is it some other time.

It starts at Midnight PST, 3 AM EST. It also resets without changing channels. @Sherale
    Sherale
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited April 11, 2018
    Hi guys

I just came to say I'm glad this event doesn't have a very tight schedule

Because it looks like I'm gonna be out of power for a little longer than expected lul

https://tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/tens-thousands-aucklanders-still-without-power-after-unprecedented-200-000-properties-lose-electricty-during-storm

(I'm mooching electricity off a "neighbour" in a different postcode but only enough to charge my phone and work machines so RIP mabi attendance)

Hope I can still get enough days in the end for my cotton candy dragon qq
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Updated the post with additional information (should be bolded)
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Welp, missed another stamp.

Now I'm just depressed.
    YangKoete
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    Ah! I don;t suppose we could extend the event for one more week, could we? QwQ I see there's a lot of people who won't be able to get the pet dragon (I will miss it for just one day, sadly.)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »
    Ah! I don;t suppose we could extend the event for one more week, could we? QwQ I see there's a lot of people who won't be able to get the pet dragon (I will miss it for just one day, sadly.)

I'm dangerously close to missing it myself. How many points do you currently have? I think you can get about 320 more points before the event ends.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Don't despair. You can just buy a dragon. :)
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    I was kinda excited for the blinged out outfit, but that cape is just silly. Why do they continue to model capes and such as if they were tied to the rest of the outfit and move in a silly fashion instead of just being static, or flowing like the SAO outfits?
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Shoog wrote: »
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »

I'm dangerously close to missing it myself. How many points do you currently have? I think you can get about 320 more points before the event ends.

I'm at 200 points, currently waiting for my next 20 from today.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You'll be missing it by half a day? 220 points plus your 220 from yesterday if I'm calculating that right. 440 points. Ouch. Really need to be on top of it
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    You'll be missing it by half a day? 220 points plus your 220 from yesterday if I'm calculating that right. 440 points. Ouch. Really need to be on top of it

Yep QwQ
  • BakujioBakujio
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    So uh......just got the new throne from this event and i just discovered......you cant dye the men...

76704b044b17a653b48c6de3b80cbc99.png

I tried regular and metal dye amps, and yup...nothing works to change their color
    najee508MottleypFluorette
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    edited April 24, 2018
    Bakujio wrote: »
    So uh......just got the new throne from this event and i just discovered......you cant dye the men...

-snip-

I tried regular and metal dye amps, and yup...nothing works to change their color

Hey, you're lucky to get blue! The guards on mine are hot pink....

2v13z87.png

They earned the 'suspicious' description, I guess.
    najee508Mottleyp
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I have 320 points, is it still possible for me to finish the event
  • MottleypMottleyp
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    I'm loving the rng chair color especially since I randomly bought this one (Have been too busy so couldn't get the chair as a reward) 8HIxlws.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Has anyone exchanged their points for the consumable prizes?
    The stuff like Protective Upgrade Stones, Rebirth Potions, Plat Hammers.

Do they have expiration timers?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Has anyone exchanged their points for the consumable prizes?
    The stuff like Protective Upgrade Stones, Rebirth Potions, Plat Hammers.

Do they have expiration timers?

I don't remember seeing any timer on both of the Platinum Hammers I bought. I could be wrong, though.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I have 320 points, is it still possible for me to finish the event

Not sure if you received an answer to this already, but if you have been logging in on a daily basis and waiting until Stage 3 (an hour real-time) to stamp your board, then you should have the Whistle by May 2nd. That is, if I am to go by the date you posted this.

April 25: 320 points
    April 26: 340 points
    April 27: 360 points
    April 28: 380 points
    April 29: 400 points
    April 30: 420 points
    May 1: 440 points
    May 2: 460 points