Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gender Bent Clothing

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
in General Chat
I'm so glad they released clothing that was originally for females for males as well. For example the starlet boots. DO U KNOW HOW EXCITING IT IS TO RUN AROUND IN HEELS AS A MALE GIANT? I feel sickening!
29yr4ph.jpg

I honestly hope more stuff like this comes out. I think it's so fun to be able to wear girly stuff.
XiokunPsylockxWolfandWolfstarkiller1286Leafpetal

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Another giant joins the cross-dressing army. Before, there were only few of us. But now, we are GROWING! :D
    POPSTAR-FOR-REAL.PNG?width=639&height=676
    cutie.PNG?width=630&height=676
    WolfandWolfoffwithyourheads
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can't tell if this is creepy or cute. I'm in a huge conflict. :D
    Dianusia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I dub this giant trap loli.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 23, 2018
    Not a gender bend, but I would love to see someone make a cosplay of Biscuit Krueger of Hunter x Hunter.

latest?cb=20130723031158
    pawcalypseoffwithyourheads
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    I think the gender bending clothes is a bit taken out of context. There are quite a lot of good clothes the males have that the females should wear.....and vice versa. I think the overalls are quite nice....they needs to just have a different idle pose for the males and it shouldn't be much of an issue :D Or least have options to choose the idle poses?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 23, 2018
    not a fan of the male eluned clothing :/ but the female ones are great. giants can't pull off the trap look because of the muscles. it just looks like a big joke when they wear it, but if that's what they like then who am I to judge?
    Dianusia
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I remember muscular touhou posting like this years and years ago. Kinda classy if it could say so. Looks like it's still as fun as ever too.
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    I think the gender bending clothes is a bit taken out of context. There are quite a lot of good clothes the males have that the females should wear.....and vice versa. I think the overalls are quite nice....they needs to just have a different idle pose for the males and it shouldn't be much of an issue :D Or least have options to choose the idle poses?

please no! i have the overalls and its my favorite fashion item i have! i LOVE the idle pose so much and it was a huge part of why i love it,i love the pose,i love the cute sitting pose it has too,i want more stuff for the m character models that is just as cutesy as the f character model stuff!

i actually really like that the m version doesn't have that bunny bag though,because even though i do love and collect items i can wear with cute bunnies on them,i think it makes it look more cluttered

i like that with the m eluned version of the overalls it feels more focused on the rainbow necklace and peterpan collar styled crop top (so cute!)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Ironically enough, I feel cuter wearing female clothing as a male than actually rebirthing as a female giant. It's too difficult as a female to dress the way I want to for me.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    edited April 23, 2018
    I thought this kind of thread would resurface.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Another giant joins the cross-dressing army. Before, there were only few of us. But now, we are GROWING! :D

Omg yes gurl, WORK! I love it. I was thinking about getting the starlet wig too but i was like meh, i feel too cute with my hair and facial hair.

The looks aren't meant to be traps either. It's just being able to wear whatever u want.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Encrovian wrote: »

Omg yes gurl, WORK! I love it. I was thinking about getting the starlet wig too but i was like meh, i feel too cute with my hair and facial hair.

The looks aren't meant to be traps either. It's just being able to wear whatever u want.

I agree with this. I want to be able to look cutesy and girly, but at the same time I really love my more masculine looks as well. The freedom of being able to switch from such extremes with a swap of a few clothes is great, and I could never get that with being a female character. I was ALWAYS stuck looking cutesy, and ultimately I felt my character looked sort of ugly after a while. Due to the lack of gold I couldn't afford the things I really wanted for a female character because of how expensive it all was, so crossdressing was pretty fun. Besides, as some people seem to dislike it, I really like how the masculinity of a male character shows through the feminine clothing, yet still seeming to blend naturally, and not extremely forced. :3
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    I agree with this. I want to be able to look cutesy and girly, but at the same time I really love my more masculine looks as well. The freedom of being able to switch from such extremes with a swap of a few clothes is great, and I could never get that with being a female character. I was ALWAYS stuck looking cutesy, and ultimately I felt my character looked sort of ugly after a while. Due to the lack of gold I couldn't afford the things I really wanted for a female character because of how expensive it all was, so crossdressing was pretty fun. Besides, as some people seem to dislike it, I really like how the masculinity of a male character shows through the feminine clothing, yet still seeming to blend naturally, and not extremely forced. :3

Geez u so get it! I'm rly hoping more clothes comes out like this. Preferably more heels because i can't get over a nice pair of heels. I feel like these looks are like the sisters from FMA but cuter.

fullmetal_alchemist_armstrong_sisters_muscular_3_by_artmaster6778757-dbxipqz.jpg
    Sheenapawcalypse
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I bought some of the cute Eluned Male clothing, but I'm afraid to wear it on my male char. I'm afraid people will mock me when I just want to show off my male human's fab legs. ;~;
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited April 23, 2018

I am getting magical girl ore vibes
    Also , work it my dude
    Aeren
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    Yeah... no. Just... absolutely disgusting. Boo. Male clothing on females works, but this is just wrong.
    Dianusia
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 24, 2018
    Xypix wrote: »
    Yeah... no. Just... absolutely disgusting. Boo. Male clothing on females works, but this is just wrong.

It's okay that you don't like males in female clothing, but you shouldn't be this rude.
    LeineiKttyBlissfulkillVeylaineMaiaXiokunMizukiHayamaRadiant DawnspamellaWolfandWolfand 6 others.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited April 24, 2018
    Xypix wrote: »

Bigotnogi lol
    I bought some of the cute Eluned Male clothing, but I'm afraid to wear it on my male char. I'm afraid people will mock me when I just want to show off my male human's fab legs. ;~;

Don't let people keep you from wearing what you want to wear. I understand it can be hard and intimidating but you gotta be you :) I imagine a lot of people think my character is a male because I pretty much exclusively wear pants and eluned clothes but whatever. I wear what I want and encourage others to do the same.

Funny when people think I'm male and I tell them I'm not and never have been male. 10 years of masculine female purity!
    ZVmUMjsCkQuY_Client_2018-04-24_12-34-03.png
    WolfandWolf
  • XiokunXiokun
    While we're at it, this isn't gender bent, but it feels pretty feminine still to me. Why don't we share more clothes like these in this thread? :>
    unknown.png
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790