Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Reflections Update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/68890/reflections-patch-notes-september-9th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Attendance Check Event

Comments

  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,350
    Posts: 52
    Member
    thanks for the answer! I apparently asked the wrong question though, as my friend and I were on different pages about what we were talking about xD

    we got it all cleared up though :D
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Posts: 44
    Member
    Quick question. The event notice says that you can do 29 days worth of being logged in for an hour for attendance; that you can finish it BEFORE the patch hits. But the patches usually hit at 10a EST time.

    So when, exactly, does the timer reset for a "new day" to start attending once more? Is it when midnight his on PST time? or is it some other time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,105
    Posts: 2,778
    Member
    edited April 10, 2018
    Sherale wrote: »
    Quick question. The event notice says that you can do 29 days worth of being logged in for an hour for attendance; that you can finish it BEFORE the patch hits. But the patches usually hit at 10a EST time.

    So when, exactly, does the timer reset for a "new day" to start attending once more? Is it when midnight his on PST time? or is it some other time.

    It starts at Midnight PST, 3 AM EST. It also resets without changing channels. @Sherale
    Sherale
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,675
    Posts: 773
    Member
    edited April 11, 2018
    Hi guys

    I just came to say I'm glad this event doesn't have a very tight schedule

    Because it looks like I'm gonna be out of power for a little longer than expected lul

    https://tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/tens-thousands-aucklanders-still-without-power-after-unprecedented-200-000-properties-lose-electricty-during-storm

    (I'm mooching electricity off a "neighbour" in a different postcode but only enough to charge my phone and work machines so RIP mabi attendance)

    Hope I can still get enough days in the end for my cotton candy dragon qq
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,090
    Posts: 1,494
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Updated the post with additional information (should be bolded)
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,045
    Posts: 1,162
    Member
    Welp, missed another stamp.

    Now I'm just depressed.
    YangKoete
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 39
    Member
    Ah! I don;t suppose we could extend the event for one more week, could we? QwQ I see there's a lot of people who won't be able to get the pet dragon (I will miss it for just one day, sadly.)
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »
    Ah! I don;t suppose we could extend the event for one more week, could we? QwQ I see there's a lot of people who won't be able to get the pet dragon (I will miss it for just one day, sadly.)

    I'm dangerously close to missing it myself. How many points do you currently have? I think you can get about 320 more points before the event ends.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Posts: 790
    Member
    Don't despair. You can just buy a dragon. :)
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    Posts: 69
    Member
    I was kinda excited for the blinged out outfit, but that cape is just silly. Why do they continue to model capes and such as if they were tied to the rest of the outfit and move in a silly fashion instead of just being static, or flowing like the SAO outfits?
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 39
    Member
    Shoog wrote: »
    SoraHakuDA wrote: »
    Ah! I don;t suppose we could extend the event for one more week, could we? QwQ I see there's a lot of people who won't be able to get the pet dragon (I will miss it for just one day, sadly.)

    I'm dangerously close to missing it myself. How many points do you currently have? I think you can get about 320 more points before the event ends.

    I'm at 200 points, currently waiting for my next 20 from today.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 382
    Member
    You'll be missing it by half a day? 220 points plus your 220 from yesterday if I'm calculating that right. 440 points. Ouch. Really need to be on top of it
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Posts: 39
    Member
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    You'll be missing it by half a day? 220 points plus your 220 from yesterday if I'm calculating that right. 440 points. Ouch. Really need to be on top of it

    Yep QwQ
  • BakujioBakujio
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Posts: 13
    Member
    So uh......just got the new throne from this event and i just discovered......you cant dye the men...

    76704b044b17a653b48c6de3b80cbc99.png

    I tried regular and metal dye amps, and yup...nothing works to change their color
    najee508MottleypFluorette
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    Posts: 117
    Member
    edited April 24, 2018
    Bakujio wrote: »
    So uh......just got the new throne from this event and i just discovered......you cant dye the men...

    -snip-

    I tried regular and metal dye amps, and yup...nothing works to change their color

    Hey, you're lucky to get blue! The guards on mine are hot pink....

    2v13z87.png

    They earned the 'suspicious' description, I guess.
    najee508Mottleyp
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Posts: 88
    Member
    I have 320 points, is it still possible for me to finish the event
  • MottleypMottleyp
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Posts: 12
    Member
    I'm loving the rng chair color especially since I randomly bought this one (Have been too busy so couldn't get the chair as a reward) 8HIxlws.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,260
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Has anyone exchanged their points for the consumable prizes?
    The stuff like Protective Upgrade Stones, Rebirth Potions, Plat Hammers.

    Do they have expiration timers?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,405
    Posts: 683
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Has anyone exchanged their points for the consumable prizes?
    The stuff like Protective Upgrade Stones, Rebirth Potions, Plat Hammers.

    Do they have expiration timers?

    I don't remember seeing any timer on both of the Platinum Hammers I bought. I could be wrong, though.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,405
    Posts: 683
    Member
    I have 320 points, is it still possible for me to finish the event

    Not sure if you received an answer to this already, but if you have been logging in on a daily basis and waiting until Stage 3 (an hour real-time) to stamp your board, then you should have the Whistle by May 2nd. That is, if I am to go by the date you posted this.

    April 25: 320 points
    April 26: 340 points
    April 27: 360 points
    April 28: 380 points
    April 29: 400 points
    April 30: 420 points
    May 1: 440 points
    May 2: 460 points