Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gender Bent Clothing

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Xiokun wrote: »
    While we're at it, this isn't gender bent, but it feels pretty feminine still to me. Why don't we share more clothes like these in this thread? :>
    unknown.png

That chat bot though... :D I see Mari has some too.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 24, 2018
    Yeah, apparently we have three in the same area in Ruairi from what a friend told me. =T
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    This whole thread is making me think of one thing right now.
    latest?cb=20150406100353

HEE-HAW
    ArjuneDianusiaDarkpixie99pawcalypseSeiko
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    edited April 24, 2018
    What clothing items is this confirmed for? There are definitely some female clothes I'd like to wear on my male character like Millia's and Dowra's outfits.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 24, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    This whole thread is making me think of one thing right now.
    latest?cb=20150406100353

HEE-HAW

oh yeaah... the okamas XD I kinda get that vibe too. either that or something I probably can't mention here... lol. starts with a B
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    This is just a personal opinion but I'd like to see more males rocking those female clothes.
    Radiant Dawn
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Years ago I suggested to Nexon that, offering a consumable that "unlocked" gender/race restrictions on items would be a hot seller.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I've been waiting since last halloween for those heels, when they first appeared in KR gacha *___*

A3w1U.png

heeeee

inb4 male elves don't exist
    WolfandWolfTwelieRadiant DawnDaktaro
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Eralea wrote: »
    I've been waiting since last halloween for those heels, when they first appeared in KR gacha *___*

A3w1U.png

heeeee

Ooooooohhhhhh That looks fantastic. Nice choice~
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Obviously there just needs to be more heel options for men. I love me a cute dress and all, but i die for heels! <3
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited April 25, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah, apparently we have three in the same area in Ruairi from what a friend told me. =T

I'm in Ruairi and just five minutes ago there were four in Dunby square.

Two of them looked like they were advertising the same company, even. Like, two feet from each other while advertising the same company. Why.
    Encrovian wrote: »
    Obviously there just needs to be more heel options for men. I love me a cute dress and all, but i die for heels! <3

@Encrovian
    Eluned....Laced Leather Boots :)

Eluned...Steampunk in general <3

That Steampunk male outfit would look very good on my female
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Xypix wrote: »
    Yeah... no. Just... absolutely disgusting. Boo. Male clothing on females works, but this is just wrong.

Bigot much?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Eralea wrote: »

A3w1U.png

heeeee

Ooooooohhhhhh That looks fantastic. Nice choice~

I can't lie... that looks pretty hawt
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120

Two of them looked like they were advertising the same company, even. Like, two feet from each other while advertising the same company. Why.

@Encrovian

Well, JP's version of the Cherry Blossom Gachapon includes Eluned Steampunk (F), so at least that's a thing now.
    I wish males got the Inventress dress too though.

http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=6600999&ix=6600
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    @WolfandWolf ~ I couldn't find anything on laced leather boots. :C
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    @WolfandWolf ~ I couldn't find anything on laced leather boots. :C

Yeah it seems like the wiki has fewer people updating it anymore. Almost none of the Steampunk items have a wiki page for them. :(

But you can view it here and hover over the name to see it:

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J7x
    Emeris wrote: »

@Encrovian

Well, JP's version of the Cherry Blossom Gachapon includes Eluned Steampunk (F), so at least that's a thing now.
    I wish males got the Inventress dress too though.

http://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=6600999&ix=6600

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's a start, but yessssss so nice I want <3

Now we just need Eluned the other half of the set.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited April 25, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Yeah... no. Just... absolutely disgusting. Boo. Male clothing on females works, but this is just wrong.

It's okay that you don't like males in female clothing, but you shouldn't be this rude.

pot calling the kettle black...
    Can't tell if this is creepy or cute. I'm in a huge conflict. :D
    why would males in female clothing be creepy at all to you?
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Only outfit I've liked so far that was eluneded was the male version of the eluned urban jacket. Hope to see an eluned dowra set someday. Minus the wig for me. All I'd need is the outfit, boots and gloves if it had any.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 26, 2018

It's okay that you don't like males in female clothing, but you shouldn't be this rude.

pot calling the kettle black...
    Can't tell if this is creepy or cute. I'm in a huge conflict. :D
    why would males in female clothing be creepy at all to you?

It's fine if it's a small boy or a feminine looking guy that wears female clothing, but when we see a huge, muscular man wearing Tea Party Dress... xD It makes me giggle and i'm unsure if it's attractive or not.

Anyway, would you mind to bounce away off me? I don't understand why are you trying to target me. If it's because you dislike me personally because of something that i don't give a single crap about, then i suggest you to cut it out. Sayonara kiddo.
  • ArjuneArjune

It's fine if it's a small boy or a feminine looking guy that wears female clothing, but when we see a huge, muscular man wearing Tea Party Dress... xD It makes me giggle and i'm unsure if it's attractive or not.

^ THIS! To me... muscular men are attractive to me BECAUSE they are so masculine....so when they take that masculinity and do THAT... my brain just doesn't really know how to process it I guess. I can no longer find it 'attractive' :(
    Greta