Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we add another Forum Topic?

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited January 4, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
I know there are lots of website out there with MML for Mabinogi, I've searched.
Unfortunately there are times when I can't find the one I'm looking for, and I don't want to have to join another website to ask for requests.
Other times I'm looking for a song, but they're all under r1, and I can't compose those because my composition isn't at that level yet. :c

So my basic question is: Can we have a Music Topic area with something like "Requests", "Anime Songs, "Video Game Songs", "TV/Movie Songs", etc? I only suggest other subforums in it because it would make it easier for people to find something they're looking for. So like, under "Anime Songs" someone could post "D. Gray-man Songs" and everyone could put their MML there for that anime so if someone wanted a song from that it would easy to find.

Considering that we can only see about 10 topics per page, I thought it'd be easier that way, rather than just having one Music forum with EVERYTHING in it.

edit: sorry about all my threads here, I just have a ton of ideas lol
KttyMediaKleptoSplatulatedCrimsọn

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I think this would be a great idea. +1
    Kryo
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    As a Maestro who primarily started playing Mabi because of the inclusion of MML, I wholeheartedly support this.
    KttyKryo
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    please @Sabina
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    This could be useful for cross-server collabs and the like, as well as a better search function since the in-game bard board's search function is really broken and a pain to use at the moment.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited January 9, 2017
    The website has had like... a few thousand MML indexes that housed MMLs. The first one broke, and Nexon made a new one a few years ago and removed it due to some loophole in copyright laws in the U.S.

You're better off going onto the Korean website, or googling the korean indexes and searching via right-click translator. Heck I honestly see the in-game bard bullitien "breaking" in the near future and being forgotten.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Shii
    Nothing wrong with alot of ideas. Keep it up
    KryoCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 12, 2017
    This is awesome idea! I hate going all over the web for a certain mml. I could just post a thread requesting it, and if I need it again in the future I can just search for it on here. Brilliant!
    Kryo
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    ^///^ Thanks guys <3