Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[CLOSED]

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited May 10, 2018 in Art Creations
so I blew all my mabi money on a hair coupon I've been wanting forever so to try and replenish it im doing sketches for 500g each

500k will get you a half-body sketch, feel free to give pose refs but if not please give me some info about your character personality-wise and ill think of something.
if you want me to color the sketch it'll be +100k
if you want more then 1 character it'll be another 500k

Leafpetal on alexina
Hangflowers on ruairi
alexina preferred but I'll accept on ruairi
server transfers are ok too
pm me refs or post here
pm if u want my discord if youd rather discuss on there
full commissions
more of my art
heres some of my sketches
11.png
dfhgty.png
qt.png
fgdgf.png
New_Canvasvb.png
wdfd.png
dg.png
New_Canvas.png
qt.png
tumblr_osulurbcwe1u5qpeso3_400.png
tumblr_osc5qzb0q91u5qpeso1_1280.png

i'll also do these for 300k each (+50k for color, price is per character, this style looks weird too detailed so complicated outfits will be simplified)

almost.pngtumblr_otl160TZIs1u5qpeso1_1280.png
JazmynImaizumiKrissyPootel

Comments

• AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    are you still taking commissions? :D
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    yes i am!! im still up to do a 500k sketch but if you want a finished piece im up for that also!! you can dm it to me or post it here
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Leafpetal
    Hello! I wish I could commission you, sadly, I'm broke + I'm on the Tarlach server, BUT I do know that if you spread out through all servers, you'll definitely get more people interested, there's a thread on here that's 100% trustworthy, I've had 2 people commissioning me, given me 1.5M and the people on that want to help via gold, I got my gol in the form of checks, 500K was sent to me via mailbox, and the 1M was during a banquet.

I will say that - depending on WHO sends you the money(on your server) it'll take between IMMIDIATELY and a few days.
    the people who love helping, there's a discord they have which - they reply faster on than they do on the forums.
    If you're comfortable enough to wanna spread it out, here's the link: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server

But if you're not comfortable, that's fine x'3
    I just know - with how lovely your art is - a good bit of people will want to commission you from other servers.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    ya ive used the service tons of times!! the servers i have listed are just the ones that i'll accept the payment on
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    ya ive used the service tons of times!! the servers i have listed are just the ones that i'll accept the payment on

ahh~ okay c:
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    If I end up doing a commission, would you accept payment from me if i did the transfer? o:
    (making sure it's okay before i begin to save up money so it can be transferred to one of the servers and into your pixel pocket - if they accept those servers).
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    of course!! you can post it here or pm me about it!! alexina is preferred since thats where my main is but ruiari is perfectly fine also
    DANIarts