Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Essential Erinn Pack

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Item/Premium Shop
When you buy the package does it come as pet medals for the pets or whistles or does it come as pet cards?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It most likely comes as a pet card. I've never seen a pet come in a pet medal or whistle from the cash shop before, excluding the pets without inventory (explorer cat, pedal dog, etc.).
    Animelove89
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    just to be sure though because im buying it for rebirth. Would I be able to get a refund if it wasn't a card?
  • ShoogShoog
    If I remember right, somewhere I think it states that all sales are final from the cash shop. :(

Someone asked about this package on our old forums (which can't be viewed anymore unfortunately) and I'm pretty sure they stated that they received the pets as pet cards. I'm trying to find out for you though. Hopefully someone who purchased it before will pop up though.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    I am getting many mix messanges. 3 say its cards and like 5 says its whistles. I need the cards so I can rebirth my pet.
  • ShoogShoog
    I am getting many mix messanges. 3 say its cards and like 5 says its whistles. I need the cards so I can rebirth my pet.

Good news! I found out that this package does give pet cards!
    Animelove89
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    awesome :D now if only they can actually post it in wiki or website shop page lol