Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

[INC] Trade Fragments for SCoins No Trade one opt.

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
edited December 16, 2016 in Bugs and Glitches
As you can test for yourself, this NPC has no option to trade just one fragment for Scoins for those working on the Kristel questline:

NPC: Adventurer Caravan Joe
Server: Any and all servers, he's an event NPC after all.
Trade Fragments for S Coins>5th Fragment>Trade>Trade All/End Chat
This applies to any Main Character on any server, as this is a missing button that hasn't been programmed in.

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited December 16, 2016
    Please follow this sections rules when making a report. You will need to add your IGN, visual evidence of the issue, and explain the issue properly.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

Please follow this sections rules when making a report. You will need to add your IGN, visual evidence of the issue, and explain the issue properly.
    *Yawn* Your copy and paste is boring. There is nothing wrong with my character, only an NPC without an additional button.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Darkpixie99

Shoog
    Shoog said:

*Yawn* Your copy and paste is boring. There is nothing wrong with my character, only an NPC without an additional button.
    You must have the required items in your post, there are no exceptions to this.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Korore
    Korore said:

Darkpixie99

Shoog
    Shoog said:

You must have the required items in your post, there are no exceptions to this.
    Oh really? Then why isn't the forum set up like a ticket? Surely you must have predicted players not filling it out the way you want it to be? Everyone enjoys writing things in layman's terms, so why enforce players to do something that you haven't even put forth the effort to design in the first place?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    There has never been a way to just trade out one fragment piece at a time with Joe for this event, nor do I think the devs had any intention to because it really wouldn't serve much purpose when the only reason to collect fragments is to trade them all in for coins. If you want to keep one for memories, you could try putting one in your bank.
    Darkpixie99

Oh really? Then why isn't the forum set up like a ticket? Surely you must have predicted players not filling it out the way you want it to be? Everyone enjoys writing things in layman's terms, so why enforce players to do something that you haven't even put forth the effort to design in the first place?
    They are section rules, which means it's expected of everyone to follow them. If you can't be bothered to follow the forum section's rules without retaliation to people trying to help you fill out your reports (which, by the way, this isn't even complete since you have no evidence at all), then I suggest you leave before you get smited by the forum gods.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

There has never been a way to just trade out one fragment piece at a time with Joe for this event, nor do I think the devs had any intention to because it really wouldn't serve much purpose when the only reason to collect fragments is to trade them all in for coins. If you want to keep one for memories, you could try putting one in your bank.
    Darkpixie99

They are section rules, which means it's expected of everyone to follow them. If you can't be bothered to follow the forum section's rules without retaliation to people trying to help you fill out your reports (which, by the way, this isn't even complete since you have no evidence at all), then I suggest you leave before you get smited by the forum gods.
    Who needs evidence when there's an event NPC right there in front of your face you can test for yourself? Part of working in the bugs department means you need to work on finding the bug for yourself, and if you can't even do that, then you might as well quit. Honestly, I have no reason to put my IGN as it's the same as my forum name, and I spit out that I'm from Tarlach everywhere. Seriously, who even cares about the rules if the forums aren't formatted to simulate a ticket?
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Rules are rules.

Since this discussion is not pertaining to the issue anymore, it will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.