Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Proof Mabi is in trouble

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wouldn't this thread count as F.U.D.?

If it's true, is it still FUD?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wouldn't this thread count as F.U.D.?

If it's true, is it still FUD?

Since it's not true, it would be considered FUD.

Finding 4 ancient foxes in tir, on a sunday morning is hardly any way to say the same is in trouble.
    Berryswirl
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    During the 10th anniversary the cave of trials had a leaderboard i died on claim solas and ranked in the 800s or something like that. (Alexina)
    There are at least 800ish players (which is an unfair assumption considering some people might not have gotten that far) on Alexina alone.
    This game is fine.
    Tsumikki[Deleted User]Berryswirl
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Oh right, i forgot that mabi steam client is ONLY for people living in US.
    I forgot that butt move from the mabi team.
    Nope, not a butt move, steam sells things worldwide for the same or twice as cheap depending on the region. This means either to not sell Mabi goodies on Stream at all or grab a certain region, so it's fair towards the playerbase. And why would you buy a place on steam at all if you are not going to sell things.
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Doesn't t prove Mabi is dead just proves they didn t want to kill dumb foxes
    GretaBerryswirl
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 30, 2018
    Even if it's true tho...It won't faze me. I'm already resolved to sink with this ship.

Mabi is my first and will be my last MMO.
    BronzebreakMizukiHayamaSai
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Rhey wrote: »
    Even if it's true tho...It won't faze me. I'm already resolved to sink with this ship already.

Mabi is my first and will be my last MMO.

Amen to that.

Dunno if I have the patience to reinvest in an MMO like I have with Mabi's.
    Rhey
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Dunno if I have the patience to reinvest in an MMO like I have with Mabi's.

There is no other MMO like Mabi. That's why we've invested so much in it and it will likely continue for quite a while.
    RheyMizukiHayamastarkiller1286pawcalypseSaiBerryswirl
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Mobs don't notice or aggro on NPC,if a NPC could move-then they will show no mercy on the mobs&the other thing-I can beat those weak ancient mobs for breakfast with 1 hit;my STR is over 1000!
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Mobs don't notice or aggro on NPC,if a NPC could move-then they will show no mercy on the mobs&the other thing-I can beat those weak ancient mobs for breakfast with 1 hit;my STR is over 1000!

Is your space bar selectively broken?
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

What do you mean my space bar is broken?
  • KingOfFateKingOfFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Why would u kill newby ancient when they have low drop rate due to cp
    GretaBronzebreak
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

What do you mean my space bar is broken?

It's not really important, you're just lacking a space after nearly all forms of punctuation