Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited May 2, 2018 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! Tomorrow (May 3rd) brings to us a Maintenance, in addition to the end of two events:

Treasure Box Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9p
Attendance Check Event http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J9b

Continuing until May 10th is the Orphan Alyn Event and the Urban Shopping Bag Sale! So you still have time to finish that up and buy any bags you want! The Private Academy Box is still around until May 17th!

So for those taking part in the Attendance Event, make sure to get those last minute stamps and redeem those points! Get your last runs in for the Treasure Box Event! Both end at Maintenance tomorrow!
KingEphyWolfandWolfVimi

Comments

• SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    I'll be 10 points away from not getting my milky way dragon...

Best-Cry-Ever.gif
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited May 2, 2018
    @SoraHakuDA Even if you get an hour in by popping on at midnight? That's when the time for the Attendance resets.

Edit: That's PST. Apparently it's 7am for those in the UK.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Leinei wrote: »
    @SoraHakuDA Even if you get an hour in by popping on at midnight? That's when the time for the Attendance resets.

for us in the uk its 7am
  • LeineiLeinei
    I'm actually on the East Coast, which is 3am for me, but my point is is that it's before the normal reset time and that they might be able to get the last 10 points they need.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 2, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »

for us in the uk its 7am

Because North America Nexon totally obeys UK time. :/

I apologize for my sarcasm, but this is North America, and much of the time has always been done a PST schedule. You are playing on a North American server that hosts American players for the most part. Of course, it should be noted that maintenances have started earlier, but none as early as 12 AM.

I am not entirely sure I comprehend the intent of your post. It doesn't seem like a problem either way.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545

It's may 2nd 6:04pm for me so i already got my stamp for the day. I'm at 420 points and with tomorrow's last 20 points i will be stuck at 440 points QwQ so yeah... no way i'm getting it.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Farewell Treasure Box event, your wonderful dyes and Reforges will be missed
    SoraHakuDA
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited May 2, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »

for us in the uk its 7am

Because North America Nexon totally obeys UK time. :/

I apologize for my sarcasm, but this is North America, and much of the time has always been done a PST schedule. You are playing on a North American server that hosts American players for the most part. Of course, it should be noted that maintenances have started earlier, but none as early as 12 AM.

I am not entirely sure I comprehend the intent of your post. It doesn't seem like a problem either way.

I think they were just stating that in the UK, they just had the reset time at 7am and nothing more than that. It's good to know if you live in there. =D

On a different note, NEW UPDATE COMING?! OAO
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I forgot to redeem my points and I didn't miss a single day. MLyJkCF.png

At least I got my dragon...
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Sai wrote: »
    I forgot to redeem my points and I didn't miss a single day. MLyJkCF.png

At least I got my dragon...

Sad event