Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How Have You Decorated Your Homestead House?

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited May 3, 2018 in General Chat
So if you're someone whose leased their homestead house and given it a makeover with the currently available furniture and wallpaper/carpeting options, take a picture and share it here!

There isn't really a huge amount to choose from at the moment, and there's only one room for now, but I wanna see how people are customizing!

PpcddZH.jpg

I wish we had prettier chairs and also couches/benches.

And is anyone else a bit annoyed at the uneven placement squares for the tables and chairs?
1x1 tables and 2x2 chairs. :C
Funny, you can stack tables really close to each other! Clippy!
THICCthighssavelivesWolfandWolf

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    So if you're someone whose leased their homestead house and given it a makeover with the currently available furniture and wallpaper/carpeting options, take a picture and share it here!

There isn't really a huge amount to choose from at the moment, and there's only one room for now, but I wanna see how people are customizing!

PpcddZH.jpg

I wish we had prettier chairs and also couches/benches.

And is anyone else a bit annoyed at the uneven placement squares for the tables and chairs?
    1x1 tables and 2x2 chairs. :C
    Funny, you can stack tables really close to each other! Clippy!

Just curious, is this all the furniture we have for now? I need to save money right now, but I also kind of want to buy it just to see what furniture is available. :o
  • KemalyKemaly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited May 3, 2018
    Lookin' good. This is my house:

BjXKBKk.jpg

I also hate the uneven placement lol. And yeah, the furniture is kind of limited at the moment, but it's not bad.
    KingEphyIyasenu
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Wanfamb.jpg

this is about all I can do for now ^^ I'm hoping for some wall decor in the future and maybe possibly a way to change colors on stuff like flowers and the tablecloth. It's a cute and quaint little house for now though... I'm sitting on the floor because I kinda crush the table if I try sitting there #Giantworldproblems
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 3, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    this is about all I can do for now ^^ I'm hoping for some wall decor in the future and maybe possibly a way to change colors on stuff like flowers and the tablecloth. It's a cute and quaint little house for now though... I'm sitting on the floor because I kinda crush the table if I try sitting there #Giantworldproblems
    KR had this strange dye event... was wondering if it was HS related, cause it definitely did not look like the dye ampules we know.
    Here's the official Twitter Post... so odd.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Arjune wrote: »
    KR had this strange dye event... was wondering if it was HS related, cause it definitely did not look like the dye ampules we know.
    Here's the official Twitter Post... so odd.

Probably part of the homestead production update. Custom dyes that you can make from stuff you grow on your homestead?
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited May 3, 2018
    How does one decorate exactly?

no_option_issue.png

no_option_issue_2.png

I don't have any other option, clicking on use_pon.png does nothing.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    How does one decorate exactly?

No kidding I spent some time trying to hang a portrait and ended up giving up.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Never mind found it...
  • ArjuneArjune
    hit that hammer button to see what you can build or place in the house :)
    pawcalypse
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    2449kw8.png
    My only room in my 2 story house...nice
    30w6t4w.png
    IyasenuGoldtiger01
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    The screenshot thing I'm using hasn't been working, but here's the link to it.
    I've only decorated a small section in anticipation of the decor and additional HS update stuff that KR obviously didn't send to NA yet. (Costs will go crazy...)
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I can't wait for the rest of the updates

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I put one of every item. Probably won't bother at all until the more useful stuff is added. Even then....
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    BIOqev6.jpg

Yaaaay, houses.
    Iyasenu
  • MaugreMaugre
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    I'll decorate once I don't need to pay to get into the house I already own
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Maugre wrote: »

You already own it, but you will be able to sell items in it. Stop with freaking whine, brownie wants to share profit with you as well :)
    MizukiHayama
  • MaugreMaugre
    Greta wrote: »
    Maugre wrote: »

You already own it, but you will be able to sell items in it. Stop with freaking whine, brownie wants to share profit with you as well :)

I have no desire to sell items in it. I want to have the key to the house I built, and decorate it. It would be nice to make the thing that they so righteously use to justify this silly choice an option; rather, the option that actually costs the player. You build the house, and you own it, so you should be able to get in. You don't, however, necessarily have the proper permissions to sell goods out of your home. Lumping them together would be like your landlord taking another huge chunk of money because "maybe one day you'll also sell things from your garage".

And please stop going around every post just to tell people they're wrong and they suck with that "I'm better than you but I'm coy about it" attitude, bruh; it doesn't help anything, and it just makes things worse. Instead, might I suggest simply reading the threads, and if nothing constructive, for or against the topic, comes to mind, you move on? I'll freely admit my comment wasn't the most constructive, but certainly a grain moreso than "don't whine"; not to mention I don't go out of my way to do it on every other post for dat sick 'lol' rep.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 6, 2018
    I guess some people will prefer few furnishings in a single boring room than a chance to keep your items stored safely and being sold 24/7 for a profit. Okay. Everyone has their own preferences. #Fashionogi4laif. So much salt over 500k (later just mere 200k) lmfao. Just don't hit on brownie, he's an innocent cute fella. Brownie lives matter.

You know what? You are right... Why i'm even bothering to try and tell people to actually wait until they fully update this Housing thing in our Homesteads? So much impatience and anger, it makes me sick so i'm not surprised why i post almost on every thread about it. I'm sitting here and being satisfied with SOME updates, imagine if they made this Housing in Homesteads VIP only as well. At this moment, we have Housing in Residential Towns and they are fully Pay2Win, you need to buy VIP and THEN use gold to have it. I'm happy they will make this Housing in our Homesteads and we will only need to pay 500k first and then just 200k to extend duration for a chance to make millions and millions in your HS house, so you will never need to worry about buying useless VIP/Premium or worrying for not finding an empty house or losing bids to get one.

Removing old Housing system and adding it in Homesteads instead will take some time. PATIENCE. Meanwhile, stop being so ungrateful and don't buy it if you hate the fact that it's not "free". It's not free for a really good reason and you will see it in the near future. Just wait. We get so much nice free stuff from Nexon anyway.

P.S: I'm really sorry Iyasenu for ruining your thread like this. I guess it can't be helped sometimes. Gotta love these forums. The houses inside are cute, but a lot of stuff is still missing in my opinion. At least you are trying to bring in some joy and light for this update and i'm really happy with everyone about it. Can't wait when they improve this more. Meanwhile, i'll just wait and imagine how i will decorate it myself when this happens.
  • MaugreMaugre
    edited May 6, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    derp.

So remember how I said I'd be cool with paying for the option to sell things out of my house, if the decorating portion was free? I do. I don't think you do.

And sorry Iyasenu, I didn't mean for greta to get involved because of my comment.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited May 6, 2018
    uh.... the homestead house will never be a shop.... it's not one 'yet' in Korea at least. even with the future updates Greta

Even people that fully own their houses in real life have fees like insurance, utilities, mortgage, etc etc etc... let's just pretend they made it realistic and let a gold sink be a gold sink. if it's too much of a gold sink for you to handle then make a suggestion thread for lower cost. the price they put is based on Korea anyways and they have MUCH higher economy rate and player population.... they might lower the cost if people ask/complain enough