Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What now for Homesteads? How about...

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited May 3, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Well after years and years we finally got our Homestead House. Now what can we whine about to have Nexon implement next? How about, raise the Homestead level with size increases. If you have paid for the expansions they just move dynamically with the new sizes. But here's specific thing I'm getting at:

starting at level 16 allow us to incorporate our homesteads as towns. Now we can put blacksmiths, tailors, wheat fields etc. I would have the facilities have the shops of vales, filia, or tir chonail depending on HS location. The NPCs would NOT have 100% repair option (like Fergus) so traditional towns are still "better" but we could add facility specific or town wide props and improvements that say raise the repair rates of the NPCs. I'm sure folks can come up with additional ideas to tack onto this; please do.
GremmSphyra21

Comments

• GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Hm, i like it. We could even find and train NPC's just like we did in G20 with the squires, only this time were building the area/village/town as we want it.

The NPC's could be orphans or unemployed beggars and homeless that we find and then have them come live with us in the Homestead village, and for example, help them train in their new/old profession to raise your likeability or loyalty with them.

(Since the squires doesn't forget about you when you rebirth like the other NPC's in the world i think that your NPC's should be able to remember their landlord as well. ^^")
    (PS, if this works then im gonna open a farm and get me some animals or pets that can run around in there. <3 )
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Guild Homestead.
    Sheena
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    I want to have better environments other than a wasteland. . w.
    GremmSphyra21
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 3, 2018
    YangKoete wrote: »
    I want to have better environments other than a wasteland. . w.

I know, I'm glad I got a snow one from the get go. Of course you can move your HS now but that costs real money, and I'm guessing your mansion and house as well? It'd be nice to be able to place props outside the HS. Just have them not contribute Kon on installation and then there's no free lunch. The issue there I guess is what happens to the props when your HS expands into them.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    in a later update you will be able to have farms like in tail i believe
    Gremm
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited May 4, 2018
    I hope so, there are so much potential in the Homestead so i hope they take advantage of it one day. ^^"
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    A lot of gathering props are added in their latest homestead update.
    I wish they'd add an option to change the homestead's background eventually, though.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I would say let us be able to upgrade the city even further, maybe look as grand as Tara or tail if we wanted. like spend time building shops and this would invite npcs. Maybe the more you upgrade their shop you'd get a higher repair % and a discount? Or maybe even quests to do that like how we do quest to raise squires likability level.
    Maybe even allow us the option to pay a farmer to auto plant/harvest crops to level homestead.

I'd also like if we could train armies and make friends / go to war with Erinn's existing kingdoms/cities, as well as the choice to do that with other players cities. (like commanding a army of npcs, Maybe a RP where you play as the commander and give dialogue options to your men to command them where to go etc.)

As for other interesting things, someone suggested before having storage containers in the homestead to hold materials and stuff.

It would be nice to have guards which you can then spar/train with, in case you ever wanna try out skills or something.

Maybe if your citizens like you enough you can get a free revive daily or something, as they would come save you.

I would definitely encourage having wheat, potato and other such fields, and also mining areas. Plus more life skill oriented gathering areas.

I would also have it to where you can change the homestead areas music sounds by maybe having a boombox that allows you to select a number of mabis tracks, or even add your own score scrolls.

Etc. Etc. Lots of things i could think of.