Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Update?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Greta wrote: »
    Got crap so far... Sigh... Materials, materials, materials...

Same done it however many times and just one old hs item.
    Fun, fun, fun.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 3, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm assuming this event is just for gathering new hs items?
    Got a Rapa flower hs item from giving luke flowers.

Luke?

Like, Luke and Yela from the Sound of Spring event they had... almost exactly a year ago?

Yes Luke from that event.
    He came back and wants bouquets of flowers and you get boxes everytime you deliver.
    You're supposed to get notes once every 20 minutes that give you the flowers.
    However the quest seems t be bugged and give them every 20 SECONDS instead of minutes.
    You can also only do it 6 times per day.

That explains what was up with my notes! I got a notice saying I got my last note of the day, and as far as I was aware, I only had two. So I was like, WHAT?

I got a Hydrangea Box. =D
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I'm assuming this event is just for gathering new hs items?
    Got a Rapa flower hs item from giving luke flowers.

Luke?

Like, Luke and Yela from the Sound of Spring event they had... almost exactly a year ago?

Yes Luke from that event.
    He came back and wants bouquets of flowers and you get boxes everytime you deliver.
    You're supposed to get notes once every 20 minutes that give you the flowers.
    However the quest seems t be bugged and give them every 20 SECONDS instead of minutes.
    You can also only do it 6 times per day.

Sssshhhhh don't say it out loud what if Nexon found out, 20 sec is much balanced than mins ;D
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Rayka wrote: »
    Sssshhhhh don't say it out loud what if Nexon found out, 20 sec is much balanced than mins ;D

They're aware and they're on to it. In the meantime, let's have fun with it while we still can. =p
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Ugh. They do realize just staying logged on for two hours is neither fun nor contributes to the actual activity of the game, right? It's just about counting numbers at this point. At least make it 5 minutes each. How hard could it be to pick a flower?
    TwelieGreta
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Siodhan wrote: »
    How hard could it be to pick a flower?

Remember this is Mabinogi, you can fail at getting water.

Radiant DawnWolfandWolfHellkaizerKttyYokkaichiKingEphy
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    It makes more sense if you see it as failing to get clean (enough) drinking water.
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited May 4, 2018
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Rayka wrote: »

They're aware and they're on to it. In the meantime, let's have fun with it while we still can. =p

Clearly it's some deepest lore and the girl actually likes our Luke as well. Spamming him flowers like crazy.
  • OrionOrion
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I'm still waiting on the new update tho :( So far only the new event showed up and I'm not a big fan of AFK events