Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

500,000 gold for what exactly?

Comments

• ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 3, 2018
    better add another 180 k to that 20k .....it's 200,000 .....which isn't bad.....just that we have to if we wish to ever actually use the house....guess i'll be sleeping in the yard....lol
    Radiant Dawnpeloisan
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hm, I didn't pay anything for my lease.

I guess Premium Service is a free house?
  • ookieookie
    not if you have to pay for Premium service to begin with....lol
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well I suppose.

Instead of giving us new features for Premium Service, they add more locked contents.

That's pretty amazing, and impressive.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yeah I meant to type 200k :P I make typos with numbers a lot.... luckily not when I'm pricing things
  • ookieookie
    same here....i keep going back to fix my typos.....thank Irinid for the 'Edit' tab.....lol
  • ArjuneArjune
    I edit my posts a lot too... I just didn't notice that typo til someone had already quoted my post XD by then it was too late
  • ArjuneArjune
    unknown.png

that's the house we get later btw.... much bigger and multiple rooms
    TheDumbOnevioletkittSpiritika
  • PopclipsPopclips
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    ookie wrote: »
    better add another 180 k to that 20k .....it's 200,000 .....which isn't bad.....just that we have to if we wish to ever actually use the house....guess i'll be sleeping in the yard....lol

Or better yet, camp out with the squires! That area is totally free, and wayyyy bigger than our homesteads lol :p
    Goldtiger01
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Arjune wrote: »
    unknown.png

that's the house we get later btw.... much bigger and multiple rooms

now this at least would be worth that 500k. if it still remains 500k by then though and doesn't become like 1,5m or something
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited May 4, 2018
    Just a gold sink, not worth it, life keeps going.
    shutterstock_19351639-825x422.jpg
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    So you build the house in the homestead that you built and worked on for some time (years, in my case). And I have to pay to enter the house that's been there for years.

That's stupid.

Oh and you can't do anything in there (yet)
    peloisan
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    With the rates a regular HCH house is atop of the weekly fee's. This isn't that bad for a house that most people use for aesthetics anyways. Like they say later on...there will be a whole slew of content to utilitze the whole homestead atop of the interior of the house. They are still expanding on it as well....So for those who don't see the point....you can wait til later. Some of us like to decorate as they made it an option for both service users and non alike. Unlike housing which you need service to pay for even more house and pay weekly to keep it or lose it without a refund on what was taken.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I only payed the money to finish the quest. I'll hold off on renewing + renovating it till I can do more things...Like selling/storing stuff in it.
    YangKoete
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    In the previous design, we paid (some of us paid) nearly that much and more (way way more) just to win the bid (a bid we could have lost very easily; getting a house each month WITH VIP wasn't always easy); but we got the money back (minus taxes). ~ ~ I don't know what I think yet.

I know that I'm thinking something like:
    "I can't wait for the rest of the Homestead update!"

Bigger insides, more rooms, and additional functionalities, at least in some part pertaining to crafting/gathering skill training exp bonuses.

Plus they'll add some more things to be installed on the homestead, like Mining rock piles, Metallurgy sparkles, Hazelnut/Brown Pine/Golden Mushrooms pickable at night, as well as actual gatherable crops like potatoes.

I'm probably forgetting a bit more stuff, but this is gonna get better and more useful.
    [Deleted User]
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited May 4, 2018
    "Iyasenu wrote: »
    "I know that I'm thinking something like:
    "I can't wait for the rest of the Homestead update!"

Bigger insides, more rooms, and additional functionalities, at least in some part pertaining to crafting/gathering skill training exp bonuses.

Plus they'll add some more things to be installed on the homestead, like Mining rock piles, Metallurgy sparkles, Hazelnut/Brown Pine/Golden Mushrooms pickable at night, as well as actual gatherable crops like potatoes.

I'm probably forgetting a bit more stuff, but this is gonna get better and more useful.

You mean they'll be adding in he rest of the core Life Skills Gathering Spots that we should have had from the onset of Homesteads? Any chance we'll get Carpenter's Benches? or if I wanna work on Carpentry, I still have to squat in Dugald Logging Camp?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited May 4, 2018
    Felice wrote: »
    ... Any chance we'll get Carpenter's Benches? or if I wanna work on Carpentry, I still have to squat in Dugald Logging Camp?

They already added those to HS props.

Requires a lvl6 Homestead and 5x large nails, 10x homestead stones, 20x wood boards, 20x fine firewood, 10x finest firewood or 30 Pons.
    Twelie
  • ookieookie
    i prefer going places to do things in the game.....putting everything in one place on the homestead kinda reduces the experience of having an entire world to roam through
  • ookieookie
    i'm expecting Tom Nook to suddenly appear on the homestead to charge more for each expansion ....lol
    YangKoetepeloisan
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 5, 2018
    We are paying room and board for the house brownie. The house is even sized to the brownie's dimensions.

For some odd reason this made me laugh really hard. T-T

Arjune wrote: »
    500k is probably a more proper sum for Korea.... surprised they kept it the same cost here... but it's not too bad since it only costs 20k to extend the time if you catch it before it expires

I believe that's 200k, not 20k....?