Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Millia's Exploration Glove glitch for F Giant

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited May 6, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
It's a pretty simple glitch and shouldn't be too hard to fix I think....

The top-most band on the Millia's Exploration Gloves doesn't show the correct color for Female giants.... You can see in the picture below that my friend has her glove dyed blue and white and her top band is blue while mine shows up as black. I have even tried on her exact glove and it turns white for me. I will also provide you a picture of the glove in my inventory where that particular part definitely shows that it is supposed to be green

kdJviNo.jpg

0O3Bros.jpg

R7NGZZu.jpg

it definitely effects giants, but I haven't tested it with an elf

IGN:Darvy
Server: Mari

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I dyed that part brown and I can see it on my elf. Funnily enough, I wear that exact same outfit with those gloves as well.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @Arjune Does this happen when wearing the glove with that particular outfit or does it happen with all outfits? I've come across instances in the past where certain outfits can affect the appearance of handgear and footwear, but with other outfits there were no issues. I've also had issues with outfit items glitching for my giant when they were perfectly fine on my human and elf characters.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 8, 2018
    @Shoog thanks for the suggestion, because you're right some stuff does work that way.... but I just checked and it stays like this no matter what outfit I try on :P
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I dyed that part brown and I can see it on my elf. Funnily enough, I wear that exact same outfit with those gloves as well.

guess it really does only effect giant then.. lol