Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MAINTENANCE PLEASE (YOU BROKE IT EARLY!!!)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    AND WE'RE BACK FOLKS. GET WHAT YOU NEED TO GET DONE NAO.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    GOGOGOGOGOGO~!

...and disconnected again...

...and again the same error...

BACK AWAY FROM THE SERVERS YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW PROCEDURES.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    ye.. tried logging on my other laptop and it worked. then restarted the laptop with the issue and that worked too +_+
    staying out of ch1 for a bit that was scary lol..
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    Yeah seems like ch1 is having some problems, if I can get logged back in I will avoid ch1 until after the maintenance.

BUT WAIT I WAS LOGGED INTO CH2. Something is still up.

I am able to log back in again...
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    edited January 12, 2017
    Logged on to ch5 seems ok for now, no one on my fl is on tho. So far so good. but I don't dare go to ch1 again D: very scary... lol
    Going to sleep now, I think I'll log off until Maint is over that was freaky.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    Indeed. Ch1 has been threatening to blow up my high end computer for some reason. Like after it crashed...my whole computer would lag.

Nexon is trying to blow up my computerrrrrs.

JESUS MY XP IS NEGATIVE 28%!!!!!!!!!
  • DawnofHakureiDawnofHakurei
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited January 12, 2017
    Gaea said:

Indeed. Ch1 has been threatening to blow up my high end computer for some reason. Like after it crashed...my whole computer would lag.

Nexon is trying to blow up my computerrrrrs.

JESUS MY XP IS NEGATIVE 28%!!!!!!!!!
    You should stop getting knocked unconscious and reviving on the spot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 12, 2017
    @DawnofHakurei Really...

I am in the middle of scathach beach training skills with crystal golems. If I get arbitrarily disconnected WHILE IN COMBAT that is not MY fault.

Next time before you post try...I dunno...paying attention to the thread before you respond. Thanks.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited January 12, 2017
    Probably not a good idea to be training on crystal golems when the servers are hiccuping left and right to be completely honest.

But that's just my opinion :v
    edited January 12, 2017
    I'm jk.
    That server wide technical problem on the populated channels couldn't have been anticipated regardless if players were experiencing lag or not because of the servers or their computer.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Harukari Probably not. I tried repeatedly to leave the area and change channels when this was going on. I managed to finally get out of that area and the channel.

@DawnofHakurei Sorry if I didn't catch your sarcastic joke initially.
    @Gaea That's alright, my delivery was probably poor. I thought we could use something to lighten the mood after this huge scare.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Welp, looks like I won't be able to get the Milky Way Mic or the Homestead prop.

Nice going, Nexon.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    @PlatinaKoki

They are not ending the music event, that ends on the 17th. They are ending the skill rank ups. You have until the 17th the got the items from that event. And besides, they always have a maintenance on Wednesday or Thursdays..
    Greta
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    This EXACT same thing happened to a handful of people a few days ago, myself included, where we were either NGS errored out or abnormally disconnected and then hit with the secondary password bug, so unless they were fiddling with the servers for this maint days and days beforehand (which somehow would not shock me), the servers are having some wicked seizures. I think I saw someone say Alexina ch 4 was part of this and it was there and ch 6 Mari that were the culprits for us. Hopefully this is just because the servers haven't been restarted thanks to the new year and this downtime will relieve the stress.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited January 12, 2017
    @FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba said:

@PlatinaKoki

They are not ending the music event, that ends on the 17th. They are ending the skill rank ups. You have until the 17th the got the items from that event. And besides, they always have a maintenance on Wednesday or Thursdays..
    I'm talking about how I wasn't able to turn in yesterday's quest cause of a combination of being busy and a maintenance at 5 in the freaking morning, when, afaik, they usually start at 7.

So when the event ends, I'll have only nine of the stupid boxes.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    They really should extend the events since so many people were affected by the crashes over the past week. I'm not one of them, but it's not the slightest bit fair if other players lost out on the rewards because they couldn't log in thanks to Nexon's mess up.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Extend the events? Dude, Samhain was going for a month now... And Enchanted Music box event is going for 14 days and you need 10 boxes so it's not a big problem too. I takes like 10 minutes to get that event done. It's funny how every time game gets a hiccup for a few times and some people start assuming it's ddos or begs for compensation every time something goes not right with server or event.
    CarlizeHelsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Sabina We have been having connection and login issues. Could you please communicate this to the Mabinogi staff? Perhaps they might consider giving an extension because of these issues.

^_^
  • SelzyrSelzyr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Pfft wanted to post a image to describe everything that's been going on, but we can't even do that now.....

still https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7SS24_CgwEM/maxresdefault.jpg