Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kokopo

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
in Item/Premium Shop
Will we ever see it again any time soon?

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Most likely not unless Nexon does another collab for the anime.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    More specifically, they require the licensing to release it again. =T
    Shoog
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    they could still reskin it as it as a giant Kupa pet or something.
    TheDumbOne
  • LeineiLeinei
    Negumiko wrote: »
    they could still reskin it as it as a giant Kupa pet or something.

While they're both round creatures, Nexon would still have to build the Kupa's 3D model and make animations for it which is still a time-consuming task. I don't think a simple reskin would apply here. It's not like the Floral Fairies or the Cosmic Stallions where you change the color or a little thing here and there. You have a quadruped critter with a long spiky tail versus a fat bird that runs on two feet with a series of flat tail feathers. Kupa's face is also built into the roundness that is its core body, so expressions have to be taken into account there, and let's not forget if the critter has any unique attacks.

That being said, I WOULD LOVE A KUPA PET. NEXON, GET ON THIS! XD
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They have never EVER re-released anime content. Your best bet is to buy one from some willing player.

I have one and honestly because it is a unique FAST TWO-person mount, and I have people occasionally wanting to buy mine...I won't let it go for anything less than 200m, and it's totally cool if no one ever goes for that price because I rather keep mine.

Good luck.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    They have never EVER re-released anime content. Your best bet is to buy one from some willing player.

I have one and honestly because it is a unique FAST TWO-person mount, and I have people occasionally wanting to buy mine...I won't let it go for anything less than 200m, and it's totally cool if no one ever goes for that price because I rather keep mine.

Good luck.

Lol. In Alexina people sold/bought Kokopo for 20m+ so yeah. Few more years and that bird might have that 200m worth. To be honest, i would never sell my thicc birb, which i bought with NX as well. At first i bought it just because it was a fast two-seater mount, but after a while i fell in love with this thing. It's soooo cute!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Good luck.

So you do have a price... Everyone has a price...
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I bought mine for 25m.. totally worth every penny because I was in the hospital when it was on sale and it's cute as heck. <333
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Good luck.

So you do have a price... Everyone has a price...

Well my price is steep af and it's certainly not likely anyone would ever go for that. lol. Honestly I will probably never sell it. Kokopo is the cutest thing ever and makes hulling around players much faster.
    Helsa
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Id love to see it reskinned as a random fat chicken.
    sad i wasnt around during the crossover. but id love to see something similair since its unlikely NA ever renews licences..
    but we can hope on a fat chicken maybe?
    peloisanCynahLeinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Kiruah wrote: »
    Id love to see it reskinned as a random fat chicken.
    sad i wasnt around during the crossover. but id love to see something similair since its unlikely NA ever renews licences..
    but we can hope on a fat chicken maybe?

Ooooh, or a Cockatrice! It would be awesome to have an evil stone-glaring chicken! =D
    TwistedxFate
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 11, 2018
    Since Nexon did released the Ano hana Menma collab partner as just reg commerce partner(To avoid licensing)...why not a reskinned Kokopo?