Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

-Freebies- ( ゚ヮ゚)

Comments

• DZBangDZBang
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hi! If you have time could you please draw my male :D ehbWhVJ bxGiD0f JVa8dfW
    Sorry if the links don't work, its my first time posting lol
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    DZBang wrote: »
    ECLrehz.jpg

Fixed it for you xD you needed to open image in a new tab
    DZBang
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    @Pheo
    Have a good theme park time!
    be safe!!
    Pheo
  • DZBangDZBang
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Chibisai wrote: »
    DZBang wrote: »
    ECLrehz.jpg

Fixed it for you xD you needed to open image in a new tab

Thank you!!!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Eh, why not? I like your art style.

reference: https://imgur.com/a/e8NMI
    pose: https://imgur.com/a/8nGeD3E

Worst thing that happens is you never get to it.
    I'll understand if you pass mine up.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Your art is always super cute, so I hope my character interests you... again ;;

https://imgur.com/a/iHQEpN0

Thank you!
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    edited July 11, 2018
    Hi guys I'm back!! Thanks to everyone for all your kind words ;o;! I'm doing Danny's tonight, but I'm going to try and record my drawing process in a "speedpaint" format... so I'm gonna be fooling around with that. I'll post it here too if I can figure out how to do it! Thanks for all your patience, sorry if it takes me a while to get to everyone! I will be off of school until late June, so I'll be here for a while! :)

ChibisaiAavaSenyuniDANIartsAlalaroseImaizumi
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Pheo wrote: »
    Hi guys I'm back!! Thanks to everyone for all your kind words ;o;! I'm doing Danny's tonight, but I'm going to try and record my drawing process in a "speedpaint" format... so I'm gonna be fooling around with that. I'll post it here too if I can figure out how to do it! Thanks for all your patience, sorry if it takes me a while to get to everyone! I will be off of school until late June, so I'll be here for a while! :)

Take as much time as you need, Pheo! and do have as much fun as you'd like with mine xD
    experimenting is fun to do, so I don't mind :3
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    if you're up for it, can you draw this beauty?
    https://psyychoticdani.deviantart.com/art/OC-Lishia-Yin-Page2-731892804
    oc___lishia_yin_page2__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r03o.jpg

and if you don't mind traditional art, I can DEFINITELY draw your OC in return, I love doing art and I won't mind♥

And she is complete!!

lishia_yin_by_katherineviehl-dcbahjn.png

I am attempting to convert the video recordings (which unfortunately got split into 3 fragments) into a single mp4 and sync it with some nifty music! Once I do I'll link it here as well for anyone who's interested! :3
    ChibisaiAavaDANIartsImaizumi
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited May 11, 2018
    I am attempting to convert the video recordings (which unfortunately got split into 3 fragments) into a single mp4 and sync it with some nifty music! Once I do I'll link it here as well for anyone who's interested! :3

Cute art as always : D I'd love to see the video!
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    Hey all! The video is now uploaded if anyone wants to watch it C:

ChibisaiAlalaroseDANIartsImaizumi
  • ChibisaiChibisai

Yay! I really liked it, especially the funny comments and the music selection is awesome :D I hope you do more of these!
    Pheo
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    if you're up for it, can you draw this beauty?
    https://psyychoticdani.deviantart.com/art/OC-Lishia-Yin-Page2-731892804
    oc___lishia_yin_page2__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r03o.jpg

and if you don't mind traditional art, I can DEFINITELY draw your OC in return, I love doing art and I won't mind♥

And she is complete!!

lishia_yin_by_katherineviehl-dcbahjn.png

OMG I LOVE IT! also I'd be VERY interested in the video thingy x'3
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I really wish I had this downloaded, i'd keep this in my folder xD
    Also, this is nice to have evidence like this, so if people steal your artwork(which I absolutely despise people who do so) you have evidence to back you up.

all in all though, I really enjoyed the video and I love how you made her, she's absolutely perfect♥ and when I start doing digital art, your artworks will DEFINITELY help me practice when it comes to figures o:
    since I struggle with figures xD and body parts. but this will definitely be a good reference for me o: (though I hope you won't mind that I use it AS a reference - don't worry, I'll credit you if that's what I end up doing).
    Pheo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 13, 2018
    Hi, your art looks very cute! <3
    Here's my Mabinogi character, feel free to draw her (without wings maybe):
    SRffSIu.png
  • PheoPheo

Also, this is nice to have evidence like this, so if people steal your artwork(which I absolutely despise people who do so) you have evidence to back you up.

all in all though, I really enjoyed the video and I love how you made her, she's absolutely perfect♥ and when I start doing digital art, your artworks will DEFINITELY help me practice when it comes to figures o:
    since I struggle with figures xD and body parts. but this will definitely be a good reference for me o: (though I hope you won't mind that I use it AS a reference - don't worry, I'll credit you if that's what I end up doing).

I'm glad you liked it ^-^!! My drawing method is super un-traditional, haha. I almost never draw bodies first, which is probably very bad for accurate anatomy lol. Feel free to use it as a reference! I hope I got her colors right, I used your dA description for advice, and then adjusted them to fit the tone of the picture. I'm going to try to make more drawing videos now that I've figured out the video editing program; I don't know if I'll do one for everyone, but if I do I'll make sure to post them here *o*.

Thanks everyone for your support <3! I'm gonna draw some more today. Senyuni is next, and I will likely do a chibi. :3c (It's my favorite style to draw in, hehe) I'll be back with that later!

ChibisaiDANIartsImaizumi
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I'm glad you liked it ^-^!! My drawing method is super un-traditional, haha. I almost never draw bodies first, which is probably very bad for accurate anatomy lol. Feel free to use it as a reference! I hope I got her colors right, I used your dA description for advice, and then adjusted them to fit the tone of the picture. I'm going to try to make more drawing videos now that I've figured out the video editing program; I don't know if I'll do one for everyone, but if I do I'll make sure to post them here *o*.

Thanks everyone for your support <3! I'm gonna draw some more today. Senyuni is next, and I will likely do a chibi. :3c (It's my favorite style to draw in, hehe) I'll be back with that later!

I absolutely ADORE the drawing you made me♥
    I'm happy with how she turned out, if you have a shop, I'll definitely buy art from you when I have the money♥
    Pheo
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @Pheo
    *cough, cough*
    I totally didn't do another Lillee art and put it up on DA
    *cough, cough*
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    edited May 12, 2018
    Senyuni wrote: »
    @Pheo
    db4275cc44534cfb3bd72da84ba1275e.png
    I haven't drawn in a few months but pfpthphtpht here she is
    As for character refs, anything in this tag of my blog should be decent refs :eyes:

Your character was soooo freaking adorable ;u;. The details gave me carpal tunnel tho, lol. rip my hand

senyuni_edit_by_katherineviehl-dcbdnpc.png?1
    Edit: Forgot the freckles >:(

Hope you like it!

I also recorded this one, so the video is coming soon C;

Edit: Video is up!

KrissyPootelChibisaiAellImaizumiAlalaroseSenyuni
  • PheoPheo
    @Pheo
    *cough, cough*
    I totally didn't do another Lillee art and put it up on DA