Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Items That Can't Be Listed In Auction House

ChibisaiChibisai
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited May 31, 2018 in Forwarded Bugs
a. What is the issue?
I am unable to put certain items in the Auction House despite being able to trade/sell them to other players.

b. What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Put the certain items in the listing and it says, "This item cannot be listed."

c. What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect the items to be able to be listed in Auction House. They seemed to be bugged and cannot go in for some odd reason no matter what.

Screenshot:
51EdsNn.png

Current List of Items that can't go in AH:
Gamyu Wizard Robe Armor F
Gamyu Wizard Robe Armor M
Rhetoi Rabbit Gloves F (possibly same with other female pieces)
Rhetoi Rabbit Boots M (possibly same with other male pieces)
Puppy Balloon
Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan
Various Beam Swords (Bargain + Focused)
Droopy Dog Ear Headband
Kanna Balloon + Dai Balloon + Elsie Balloon + Eirlys Balloon (other NPC balloons are fine, it's just those... Squire Balloons maybe?)
Scythe that Reaps Darkness
Wakizashi
Katana
Tanto
Lively Snowflake Coat F
Headphones
Rubber Goggles
Dark Knight Helm + Dark Knight Gauntlets (seems like all of the pieces can't go in)
Striped Candy Pillow
Spotted Candy Pillow
Quercus Fire Wand
Sky Dragon Wear
Likeability Potion
Winter Princess Dress (other pieces as well)
Winter Prince Suit (other pieces as well)
Cat Armor (For Giants) + Cat Helm + Cat Grieves
Panacea Healing Wand
Pieces of Coupon for a Detective Squirrel Doll Bag
Mysterious Phoenix Feather Sword
Goggle Shades
Great Goggle Shades
Sporty Shades
Style Sunglasses (surprisingly the M + F Suits can be listed)
Dance Gesture Coupon
Totem Reset Coupon
Homestead Hydrangea Box (Listing failed)
Old Glory Umbrella
Cheerleader Headband (Outfit, Boots, Gloves. Surprisingly the male counterpart Baseball Set M can be listed)
Homestead Mini Phoenix
Merlin's Shyllien Mana Knuckle
Carpinus Healing Wand
Obsidian Sword
Bronze Shield
Ladeca Ice Wand
Heart Sword
Marlin Robe
Chocolate Cookie Wand
Green Tea Cookie Wand
Strawberry Cookie Wand
Vanilla Cookie Wand
Single Sunbed
Double Sunbed
Champion's Throne
Star-Studded Magician Mask
Cat-Shaped Mask
Noble Teardrop Mask
Holy Flame
Dittes Sacred Wand
Beginner's Wooden Lightning Wand
Average Firewood
Fine Firewood
Average Firewood
Rolling Pin
Shaoranen Knight's Bow
Cardboard Tube
Crunchyroll Balloon (10)
devCAT Balloon
Meditation Potion (Strong)
Woodworking Plane (Reforged)
Metal Ice Wand
GretaVeylaineWolfandWolfTsumikkiDaktaroVimiTwelieMabskmk

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    can confirm the DK gaunts can't be sold either
    GgRoJBj.jpg
  • HoldHold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,480
    Likeability Potions can't be added(This would explain why I could find it). Just made a few myself.

70fHpkz.jpg

Mabskmk
  • ShroomsterShroomster
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    All DK gear
    Winter Princess
    probably all the outfit bag sale items
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Shroomster wrote: »
    All DK gear
    Winter Princess
    probably all the outfit bag sale items

I wouldn't say all the outfit bag items. I can put the Tea Party Suit and Tea Party Rabbit Dress in AH, just not the Winter Prince/Princess Outfits.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 29, 2018
    I wasn't able to put on listing these swords:

- Bargain Green Beam Sword
    - Focused Green Beam Sword
    - Bargain Blue Beam Sword
    - Bargain Red Beam Sword
    - Bargain Rainbow Beam Sword
    - Focused Rainbow Beam Sword

o6HhPPx.jpg

Don't know if you can put in:

- Any type of White Beam Sword (Bargain, Normal and Focused)
    - Normal Green Beam Sword
    - Blue Beam Sword (Normal and Focused)
    - Red Beam Sword (Normal and Focused)
    - Normal Rainbow Beam Sword

(Normal beam swords are the ones who doesn't have stats and name of Bargain or Focused types)

If anyone have any type of White Beam Sword (and maybe other beams too) to test out on Auction House, please tell if you were able to put it in or not.
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if we can't put any type of beam sword in Auction House. Kind of bummer.
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    edited April 30, 2018
    Has anyone confirmed that this is a feature and not bug? @Katherz

I mean the DK gear beam swords potions
    and some outfits alone can be sold in housing, personal shops, koisks and traded through mail? Making this seem very much like a glitch maybe?
  • GretaGreta
    Panacea Healing Wand

AERXMmk.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 2, 2018
    Alright so basically what happens is I list the coupon in the auction house for sale, but it can't be found anywhere for purchase.

7eoiJ3B.jpg

DFUWHUZ.jpg

You can see another bag coupon for sale, but mine which is higher in price should be listed somewhere above it.

But nope. It's not anywhere for purchase in the auction house. :|
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Carasek's bag is not found under the "Misc." tab. It, along with quite a lot of the other inventory bag coupons, are found under the "Consumable" category or just the main category "Total".

PuA6yWR.png

UigVuAz.png

I'm mostly seeing doll bags listed under the "Misc." tab but with a few inventory bags listed there too, such as the Lorna 10th Anni. bag in your screeshot.

Oddly enough when manually searching the "Consumable" tab's sections, I'm not finding any bags at all. I can only find them with the search feature when that tab is selected.

Things are kind of mixed up when searching for items in the auction house, like with these inventory bags, which probably needs to be corrected/fixed at some point so things can be grouped together. Perhaps a "Bag Coupons" tab or something similar needs to be added to it.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Add detective squirrel doll bag coupon piece to the list. :(
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 3, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

- Bargain Red Beam Sword

o6HhPPx.jpg

(Normal beam swords are the ones who doesn't have stats and name of Bargain or Focused types)

If anyone have any type of White Beam Sword (and maybe other beams too) to test out on Auction House, please tell if you were able to put it in or not.
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if we can't put any type of beam sword in Auction House. Kind of bummer.

Can confirm the following beam swords cannot be listed:

Focused White Beam Sword
    Focused Blue Beam Sword

I would also like to add to the list that Mysterious Phoenix Feather Sword also can't be listed.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Shoog wrote: »
    Carasek's bag is not found under the "Misc." tab. It, along with quite a lot of the other inventory bag coupons, are found under the "Consumable" category or just the main category "Total".

PuA6yWR.png

UigVuAz.png

I'm mostly seeing doll bags listed under the "Misc." tab but with a few inventory bags listed there too, such as the Lorna 10th Anni. bag in your screeshot.

Oddly enough when manually searching the "Consumable" tab's sections, I'm not finding any bags at all. I can only find them with the search feature when that tab is selected.

Things are kind of mixed up when searching for items in the auction house, like with these inventory bags, which probably needs to be corrected/fixed at some point so things can be grouped together. Perhaps a "Bag Coupons" tab or something similar needs to be added to it.

The same. The only bags I find while searching manually is the Lorna and Pan 10th anniv shopping bag coupons.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 3, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

- Bargain Red Beam Sword

o6HhPPx.jpg

Can confirm the following beam swords cannot be listed:

Focused White Beam Sword
    Focused Blue Beam Sword

I would also like to add to the list that Mysterious Phoenix Feather Sword also can't be listed.

Wow really? I was planning to sell them later in the Auction House as well... This is really sad.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I think that would be the best solution; we need a bags category.
    Vimi
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Added more to the list, surprised that those shades can't be listed but only Butterfly Shades from an event long ago
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    can confirm Gamyu Wizard Robe Armor (M)
    also Dance Gesture Coupon and Totem Reset Coupon
    oU71YIv.jpgtWyWday.jpgsGgyiAS.jpg
    Vimi
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited May 11, 2018
    Daktaro wrote: »
    Totem Reset Coupon
    ]sGgyiAS.jpg

Darn, no wonder I didn't see them in AH :( wanted to reset a totem

on the weird side, somehow I can't list the new Homestead Hydrangea Box from event (if anyone can confirm the other new homestead items that'd be great) Placed a price and everything, just gives me the "Listing failed."

X44iM8v.png

I'll try again tomorrow
  • ShoogShoog
    Chibisai wrote: »
    on the weird side, somehow I can't list the new Homestead Hydrangea Box from event (if anyone can confirm the other new homestead items that'd be great) Placed a price and everything, just gives me the "Listing failed."

X44iM8v.png

I'll try again tomorrow

I had this happen to me yesterday with a Pan Gold box, but I assumed it was because I had a pet summoned when I attempted to place it in the AH. After desummoning the pet, I was able to place the box in the AH. It's either that or some kind of strange glitch that corrected itself, idk.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    edited May 12, 2018
    Shoog wrote: »

I had this happen to me yesterday with a Pan Gold box, but I assumed it was because I had a pet summoned when I attempted to place it in the AH. After desummoning the pet, I was able to place the box in the AH. It's either that or some kind of strange glitch that corrected itself, idk.

So I tried again making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong (had no pets out, wasn't so tired that I might've forgotten to put a price, made sure it was tradable, etc.) and it still gives me the "Listing failed." message. Not sure but I'll go ahead and list it :' D
  • ShoogShoog
    Chibisai wrote: »
    So I tried again making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong (had no pets out, wasn't so tired that I might've forgotten to put a price, made sure it was tradable, etc.) and it still gives me the "Listing failed." message. Not sure but I'll go ahead and list it :' D

When I had a pet summoned today while trying to place an item for sale in the AH, it gave me a pop up msg stating I couldn't do that while a partner/pet was summoned (something a long that line) so I'm unsure what could have caused my issue yesterday. It's good you placed it in the list.

Here's another that can be added to the list (This is a repairable and tradable item.).

oBrDLb1.png

This one doesn't seem to have any kind of listing.

FYLPdM9.png