Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When you spend all your money on a new monitor

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in General Chat
and cant afford any of the outfit bags

but have all this screen space
m6XMIfC.jpg

KingEphy

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Wish I could afford that kind of screen space. Bet it's nice to play on.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Ktty wrote: »
    Wish I could afford that kind of screen space. Bet it's nice to play on.

its hard to read anything

small icons are off

doesn't seem to be any options to increase font size
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Would it be possible to hook the video output to a projector and just lie to your computer that you have a REALLY big monitor and get even more screen space?
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Is...

That a expired rebirth potion?

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Zuomo wrote: »
    Is...

That a expired rebirth potion?

yish
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I wish rebirth potions didn't expire. Sometimes real life happens and it stinks when it costs you your extra rebirth. -_-
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Leinei wrote: »
    I wish rebirth potions didn't expire. Sometimes real life happens and it stinks when it costs you your extra rebirth. -_-

I had merlin hero talent active and didnt want to rebirth and lose the bonuses
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When you got bored and didn't care cause you have loads of AP to spend. >_<
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited May 12, 2018
    Helsa wrote: »
    Would it be possible to hook the video output to a projector and just lie to your computer that you have a REALLY big monitor and get even more screen space?

Sure, you can do stuff like that.
    I personally wouldn't like to play like that, but you could run two or more monitors in extended desktop mode and just stretch the game manually.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

Oh they definitely make those. Though, I would think you might give yourself whiplash looking back and forth across something that large!!!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Wait how. I thought Mabinogi dind't support any higher than 1080p
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    TNinja wrote: »

Things can break a little like text being shifted outside of boxes, but aside from that it's fine.

I want one of these, tried one and loved it sadly it's almost the same price as building a decent PC
    LC34F791WQNXZA_001_Dynamic_White_121916?$product-details-jpg$
    that one is just shy of $800
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I can play mabi in 4k but the text become unreadable and you have no idea what you are looking at...
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245

Yes. Yes it is possible. It also looks really weird.
    Plus, it's hard to keep the cat(s) from attacking the plethora of new toys dancing on the wall.
    FluoretteBlissfulkill
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

Things can break a little like text being shifted outside of boxes, but aside from that it's fine.

I want one of these, tried one and loved it sadly it's almost the same price as building a decent PC
    LC34F791WQNXZA_001_Dynamic_White_121916?$product-details-jpg$
    that one is just shy of $800

my monitor was $1242.97 CAD the model is ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q :) supposedly the best 1440p monitor on the market feature and quality wise