Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ freebies ☆ [requests closed]

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    @Chibisai and @DANNYdani

thank you!! i figured a poll really would be the best approach since in the end what i think my art is worth doesnt really matter, since it doesnt matter how much i think its worth if no one else agrees/is willing to pay that much. i tend to base my prices on how long it takes me to finish a piece and approach it from a roughly hourly point, which is why i ended up closing my 500k sketch shop after a few. i need some more gold in mabi so i figured a cheap price would be good, but it just took up way too much time to justify the cheap price (im only rlly doing freebies for shop examples now)
    although looking back on it i dont know if i should have included a 1-3mil option since i would never do a fullbody full color for anywhere to close to that price since those take several hours or sometimes days depending on the complexity to complete so im also hoping people just werent reading lol

ive had a handful of art shops before but my style tends to change a lot so my prices can fluctuate a lot, ill keep your suggestions in mind though dani

Like I said, if anything, you can do
    Head Shot: 3M
    Bust Shot: 6M
    Booty Shot: 11M
    full body: 15M

that way it's a good range for literally EVERYONE to be able to afford something in your shop.
    I may not be able to afford 15M or 11M but 3-6M I can definitely afford, if that makes sense.
    your art is worth a good bit and it shouldn't matter on what the others think about your prices.

sure, you'll get some complainers, but in the end, it's whatever because people will STILL buy your art, even if it takes some time to do so.
    you can also do PayPal or other ways, that way they LITERALLY cannot complain and be like "I can't afford this D; whaaaaa~" or something since you can branch out by doing
    Gold/PP/NX.
    or something. o:

I may not remember how much gold turns into actual cash, like...I believe 10M? is like $15?? I can't remember so I could be 100% wrong xD but yeah.
    just go with how you feel is right.
    because in my opinion, your art to me is worth $25-$50 via PP/NX when it comes to full body.
    but others might think differently and that's okay.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    ya i definatly think thats a good range but ill be thinking it over a little more.
    also finally finished this @Arjune
    lnXNiSJ.png
    ChibisaiNevineDANIartsImaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    :D that turned out really really nice. I love all the details and the soft coloring. thank you again so much for drawing my character!!
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
    are you still doing these? ;w; if you have the time, i'd love to see my character drawn by you! here are refs of him:
    veo_ref_by_asteriisms-dcbm2ap.png

• DANIartsDANIarts
    I'll go ahead and pop my chibi OC in here if you ever wanna do something a bit more easy(she doesn't need a background so you can always make it into a png, but you can give her a background if you want too).
    Here she is!
    oc___lishia_yin_chibi_version__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r06n.jpg

Here is her in a normal size in case you can't do chibi for any reason(which is perfectly fine by the way!)
    oc___lishia_yin_page2__by_psyychoticdani-dc3r03o.jpg
    oc___lishia_yin_page1__by_psyychoticdani-dc3qy2d.jpg
    lishia_yin_crying_by_psyychoticdani-dc6ms3x.jpg

and here's what she looks like coloured(Pheo recreated her and I absolutely love how it turned out)
    lishia_yin_by_katherineviehl-dcbahjn.png

And this is her info, you'll need some of this info, but you can definitely use the info given to draw her in battle or something.
    She's in the Closers realm which is why she has a crush on Levia and I know the age difference between them is weird, but yeah.
    Name: Lishia Yin.

Height: 4'10.

Weight: 110 LBS.

Race: Kitsune.

Sex: Female.

Weapon: Bow & Arrows/Musical Instruments.

Archery: Uses the bow to pierce through enemies with her Phase Power, making it look as if she's shooting shiny arrows of destruction.
    Bard: Control the minds of 2-3 enemies using musical sound waves, causing them to go into a trance, killing their own kind as well as harming themselves.

About: Lishia Yin is a very energetic, yet peaceful young adult whom many wish to have around more often.
    Sadly, she has to face her worse nightmares as she travels, helping others in need who she comes across in her path.

Likes: Meat(of any kind), Sushi, Spicy food/sauces, Chocolate/Sweet and sour candy, Fruits and veggies.

Dislikes: Onions, Pork and beans(in a can), and anything that gives you a risk of getting poisoned and dying(Puffer Fish food, etc).

Crush: Levia(Anime/video game called: Closers).

Dance: Lucky Star(Cheerleading Dance Routine).

Sitting Pose: Yandere kneel.

Idle Pose: Standing position with her arms behind her back, tilting her head, looking cute and shy.

-Outfit-
    The top is shaped/designed to look like a huge bandana, tied to her with a bikini-thin strap.
    Armband that says "Union".
    Booty shorts with a chain on the side.
    Shoes are heeled flip-flops with straps.

-Colours-
    Hair/Ears: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0.

Inside ears: Light Salmon(#FFA07A) RGB:255,160,122.

Left eye colour: Aqua(#00FFFF) RGB:0,255,255.

Right eye colour/Hair tie/Armband/Chain: Silver(#C0C0C0) RGB:128,128,128.

Skin tone: Tan(#D2B48C) RGB:210,180,140.

Tail: Orange? (#FFC300) RGB:255,195,0 + White Tip: (#FFFFFF) RGB:255,255,255.

Booty shorts: Blue Jeans kind of colour(I don't have a colour code for that).

Top: Violet(#EE82EE) RGB:238,130,238 + Black Straps.

Bow: White straps around a silvery black bow.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited May 17, 2018
    @DANNYdani

gXhiYOr.png

i do have a kind of chibi style, but it still has pretty realistic proportions so it ends up looking more cartoony then chibi... ur character is rlly cute though!!
    will be doing some more & posting them later tonight!! thanks to everyone who posted refs
    ChibisaiDANIartsImaizumi
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    im also going to be closing up requests now!! ill do some more tonight but i dont be doing any more posted after this post
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    @DANNYdani

gXhiYOr.png

i do have a kind of chibi style, but it still has pretty realistic proportions so it ends up looking more cartoony then chibi... ur character is rlly cute though!!
    will be doing some more & posting them later tonight!! thanks to everyone who posted refs

I ADORE IT!!! Thank you so much ♥
    and yeah, understandable xD

I do a lot of cartoony art such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc.
    but I try to make things more detailed. o: