Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg Hatching Event

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Shaeli wrote: »
    *right-clicks egg, pushes "Destroy" button*

Not worth the time.

You monster.

myth_creature_babies___phoenix_by_lalaliluleloha-d712nkk.png

How can you kill something so adorable?! (Source of Artist in the Image URL)
    Jazmyn
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Chibisai wrote: »
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    and no phoenix knight armor........

Phoenix Knight Outfit is listed under the Fine Gift Box (not sure if that's what you were looking for)

Op yup, how'd I miss that? Tyvm. welp Fine box it is for me then!
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited May 12, 2018
    Well, only gotten potions and gems until now, even by having my character online and getting 2 boxes each time. My luck is terrible.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Got two more Finest boxes. First one had another Leaf title. Gonna give it to my Mabi wife. Second thing was a Flashy Yellow Dye
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Got two more Finest boxes. First one had another Leaf title. Gonna give it to my Mabi wife. Second thing was a Flashy Yellow Dye

I got a mysterious feather sword (Imo it's a pretty good trash clearing weapon) and a flashy orange/yellow dye. First day I got 2x all skill training pots, it's been pretty nice so far.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

Are you just really lucky or the title is common... Cause I want that title =C
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Are you just really lucky or the title is common... Cause I want that title =C

not gonna lie, it seems pretty common, at least not as rare as the pet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

I think they made the title a little more common than we thought. Seeing quite a few people with it.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I got the title from a regular box on a mule character that I let AFK for two hours. I got the pet from a fine box on another mule character. The finest boxes on my main didn't yield anything worthwhile which makes me regret leaving my PC running overnight. Twice.

Considering the fact that the pet and title don't seem to be that rare, one might assume that the rewards aren't (significantly) weighted. In which case it would be best to get the normal box on all your characters instead of wasting significantly more time for better but fewer boxes on a single character, assuming you only want the title and pet.
    Also, the reward pool of the regular box, relative to the required incubation time to get it, is smaller than that of the others.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 13, 2018
    If anyone wonders why I am still going for Finest Boxes, I have been fortuitous enough to discover THREE FANS, to which I place two to cool down my computer, and one to prevent myself from succumbing to heatstroke and now ragestroke. That, and the Finest Gives Complete Skill Training 2x Potions, so you know....
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Anyone else not able to list the title in the auction house? I keep getting a "listing failed" message
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Pankote wrote: »
    Anyone else not able to list the title in the auction house? I keep getting a "listing failed" message

Yeah me too, but only for the leaf dancer coupon. Everythin' else is fine....
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Well, luck ran out today; two gems, from Finest, lol.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited May 13, 2018
    2x Finest, 4x Fine since I was AFK this weekend.

1x Whistle
    1x 10cm Aquamarine
    1x 8cm Spinel
    2x White-sky blue flow (read: FLashy(slOW))
    1x 3 B+ Bomb

Then I bought pre-enchanted Phoenix Wings and the two Mysterious Feather ESs for 550k total, so I am good with that.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Does not playing music/not doing campfire give you a Fine Egg, even if you get it to ten hours? Cause if so, then the boxes that gave me gave me Fine, not Finest.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Does not playing music/not doing campfire give you a Fine Egg, even if you get it to ten hours? Cause if so, then the boxes that gave me gave me Fine, not Finest.
    Ktty wrote: »
    @LongSly
    Mabi Wiki wrote:
    To receive a Finest Phoenix Gift Box, the egg must have both the music and the campfire effect.

Even with 600/600 points, if the egg does not have both effects, only a Fine Phoenix Gift Box (2017) will be given.

Incubation Points:

0~119 = 3 Phoenix Feathers
    120~299 = 3 Phoenix Feathers + Regular Phoenix Gift Box (incubated without music or campfire)
    300~600 = 3 Party Phoenix Feathers + Fine Phoenix Gift Box (incubated with with just campfire or music(not both))
    600 + Campfire + Successful Music = 3 Party Phoenix Feathers + Finest Phoenix Gift Box
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Got the pet today. Also saw a players shop with 3 of those title coupons. I can bet you that our team really increased the odds for these items for us. Thank you NA. ^_^
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Ktty wrote: »
    @LongSly
    Mabi Wiki wrote:
    To receive a Finest Phoenix Gift Box, the egg must have both the music and the campfire effect.

Even with 600/600 points, if the egg does not have both effects, only a Fine Phoenix Gift Box (2017) will be given.

Incubation Points:

0~119 = 3 Phoenix Feathers
    120~299 = 3 Phoenix Feathers + Regular Phoenix Gift Box (incubated without music or campfire)
    300~600 = 3 Party Phoenix Feathers + Fine Phoenix Gift Box (incubated with with just campfire or music(not both))
    600 + Campfire + Successful Music = 3 Party Phoenix Feathers + Finest Phoenix Gift Box

That explains it.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 15, 2018
    Got the title yesterday, just hoping for the pet next C= I'm gonna level 200 that cutie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Got the title yesterday, just hoping for the pet next C= I'm gonna level 200 that cutie

Why? You can't mount it and it doesn't have any special skills.